Winter: Our Season of Love (Multiple POV)

(XUE YUE POV)

Its been months since I've worked for Bai Shan, and he seems to be quite good to be honest. My once called unfamiliar isolated workplace is now another place where I call home. Looking back at the incident, I was flustered....very flustered. When he stared at me after his parents retreated, which was hilarious. Those eyes, I saw myself in them and its familiar. I shrug off that thought of me while I felinely strolled to the company. The high heels yet again potray my classy side. Unfortunately, it's a complete opposite of my job. I went to my locker and got my uniform out. Putting on a pink and bright yellow rubber boots with my permed hair tied up in a low ponytail. Getting a full body "Wash lady Makeover". I tied my flower-patterned apron and sped to the kitchen. When I enter, only the fragrance of the rice itself made me float. But later on, as I proceed to the sink, a military grade malodorant gas bomb is released.

"GRUMBLEEEE" my baby is hungry. I went to the cooks and ask if I could taste one of their dishes. As always, they gladly agreed. They knew I worked for a Michelin restaurant before and I can write a summary for each dish. After several "tastings" I went back to work.

Staff locker area

Fighting against the sore at my shoulder, I put on my formal clothes. Completely changing to a new person. I had my stylish demeanour back and went to visit my mother. But as I was about to take another step, my ankle gave out a traumatizing pain, I winched as I crouched. Trying to suppress excruciating sprain.

(BAI SHAN POV)

Days turned to weeks and later on months, my parents are still teasing me. Signing the last document, I sighed, placing one of my arm on my eyes while another hang lazily as I laid back against the chair. Just another boring day, I wonder what that girl is up to. I went to the lobby and didn't expect her to be there (as her schedule is always done at thirty minutes earlier than mine). My heart skipped and I quickened my pace, taking larger strides. "Aish" she let out. I bet someone made her irritated. "Yah, why are you being rude? Who made you frustrated this time?" I said chuckling in between. She turned around. My heart shattered. Her hair slightly hides her red teary eyes even though its not that evident. My hand reached for her cheeks. She flinched at the sudden movement and pulled away. "You're weird" she indicated bluntly while giving me a disgusted face.

She's not walking like those idols. Instead she's struggling, she's limping. As I searched for any injury, I saw her ankle got swollen and has a bruise. Without hesitation, I carried her, the way they called it "bridal style". She struggled to break free. But I only looked straight ahead, her punch can kill. I heard her take in a breath of air and

"HE'S A PERVERT! DON'T YOU DARE THINK I DIDN'T VOICE OUT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW YOU SCANNED ME. AND HERE I AM CLEANING YOUR MANSION FOR YOU!" bursting at me.

Ignoring people's gaze, I blushed, looking down to her I tried articulate "Its called CARING, besides its not my mansion, but my father's company" Dragging the word: CARING.

Our forehead centimetres away. I withdraw my attention, but soon her legs set my body ablaze. Jeezz its winter and she is wearing a skirt! Her work as a cleaner doesn't fit her. I let her down like a fragile porcelain doll. " How do you know I won't run away?" she asked while tilting her head sideways.

"You win won't" a smirk formed.

I wrapped my coat around her waist. Turning around, my back faced her and I squatted. A warm sensation lied against me. We then share the warmth through this winter.

(XUE YUE)

In his car towards my home, I sat at the backseat as I insisted. I tried to take a nap with his large grey coat. Not to miss out my pink super cute, comfy and big bag (convenient too). I started replaying the scenes over and over again. When he carried me bridal style, I could hear his heartbeat. Omg. Wait what is this? Do I like him? Yea, you do Xue Yue as a friend.

I steal glances at hom through the rear-view mirror. I shut my eyes as soon as I realized we made eye contact.

Winter can bring such warmth too.

(BAI SHAN POV)

What is she giggling at? My mind was about to explode from curiosity but maintained focus on the road too. My gaze went to her again, noticing that she was looking at me.

Xue Yue's house

"Get off the car" I said angrily. She then went out of the car sloppily as she has just woken up. As I saw her entered her house, I drove back home trying to guess who made her smile.

(XUE YUE)

"Jeez. What's wrong with him. Being a total jerk unlike before..." I sighed as I sinked into my bed.