Chapter 7

"Are you serious about this, Louis?" You shiver under him. Your excited but nervous at the same time.

"You want to be a better wizard don't you? Here's your chance." Louis dropped down kissing you one more time.

"I haven't been using magic for that long. Are you sure this will work?"

"Trust me, (Y/N). I'll make it worth your while."

"Thank you, Loui--ee!!!" He forced himself inside you without warning. You literally felt the air leave out your lungs in pleasure.

"Tight as usual." Louis grinned dropping down to meet faces. Louis began thrusting slowly and deep pleasing you as much as you can.

"Fuck...." You lowly whimpered gripping onto his back staring at the ceiling.

"Can you feel all that power build up inside you...?" Louis growled with one strong thrust inside you making the candles flames shoot high. You gasped from him hitting it to hard.

"Or do you feel this cock?" Louis thrust powerful again igniting the pentagram he drew on the floor that your surrounded in.

"B-both..." You managed to breathe out. You were completely honest about your answer.

"Your a naughty little wizard in training. You need this lesson don't you my little pupil?" Louis teased some more. Louis toying with you is part of his little sex game he plays so he can see how much you desire being a wizard.

"Yes, Louis!" You loudly moan making the flames from the pentagram rise high literally heating things. You and Louis are inside it with flaming walls surrounding you two making the moment intense. He smirked to himself knowing that he heard what he wanted to hear.

"Now, lets try not to set the house on fire." Louis stopped giving his deep thrust and turned them in fast thrust. Your moans and screams are music to Louis ears which makes him go faster and more poweful. The sky started storming, wind picked up, and rain hit the windows hard.

"I think it's working!" You panted. Louis hiding his face in the crook of your neck giggling at something.

"Louis?"

"Oh fuck, (Y/N)!" Louis head quickly shot up like he wasn't laughing. The flames starting turning blue then energy flowed throughout the room. You hit your climax moaning loudly spilling in between your and Louis bodies.

Louis groaned hitting his climax inside you. "Do feel the magic running through your body?" Louis panted trying to catch his breath. You nodded arching your back feeling his orgasm while you rode out your high.

The storm stopped the blue energy stopped and the pentagram turned into a blue flaming heart surrounding you and Louis.

He rolled off you breathing heavily. Your waiting for something spectacular to happen but no luck.

Louis only sat up and kiss you. "Thank you, babe."

"Shouldn't I be thanking you or be nervous?"

"About what?"

"If the ritual didn't work and we lose both our powers?" You reminded.

"There is so sex ritual."

"Okay Louis....NO SEX RITUAL?!?!" You became furious.

"Nope." He grinned.

"Then why lie about it?!"

"Your so into magic and I'm so into you. Only mad sense right?" Louis summoned the book and flipped to the page.

The words and pictures changed and formed a new message.

"Just kidding."

"You could've asked, Louis!"

"Can we fuck again?"

"No!" You stood up and went to the bathroom to shower.

"You love me don't you?" Louis asked but you didn't answer him. "Oh, who am I kidding. Of course you did." Louis said arrogantly.

~~~

You have said anything to Louis since he tricked you for sex. He's starting to feel bad now even though Louis wouldn't normally care.

"(Y/N)?" Louis sat next to you on the couch while you watched tv.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry about lying to you. I couldn't help myself." Louis admitted.

"It's okay, Louis. I honestly enjoyed that." You accepted his apology.

"Ha! I knew you would!" Louis jumped for joy, grabbing your face, crushing lips. "You can't stay mad at me because sex will make you happy."

You turned red after Louis put your feelings out there. Louis found your weakness.

"Whatever, Louis." You tried to hide your blush. "I really want to learn new things. What else do wizards do?"

"Alot actually spell casting, potion making, things you would see in a movie." Louis informed.

"Have you made any potions?"

"My first time I alsmost burned the house down trying to make a mind control potion on my boss. The mix blew up in my face and all over my clothes."

You burst out in hysterical laughter. "That's the funniest thing I heard all day."

"Yeah yeah, I screwed up." Louis rolled his eyes. "I can teach you whatever you want in exchange for a kiss."  He smirked giving with an raised eyebrow. You quickly pecked him on the lips.

"I love that face you make."  You poked his nose.

"What this?" He gave you the same model-like face again.

"Yeah that-"

Louis tea startinf bubbling in his mug. Louis picked it up and looked in it.

"What the hell-" His tea came spurting out his cup splashing him in his face.

"That was for lying about the sex ritual!" You jumped laughing and teasing Louis. You ran out the room as fast as you could.

"You bastard!" Louis ran after you. He caught up throwing you on the bed lying down on top of you.

"I have to admit that was a good one."

"I figured that was something you would do." You kissed his forehead. "How about we try again the regular way." You grinned.

"Oh you dirty boy, you! Come here!" He strongly brought your lips  to his own, running his fingers through your hair ready to do anothet round with you.

No matter what, you can never stay mad at Louis. It something about him that you can't resist.