*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

He's there like clockwork. Each Monday and Thursday evening, strictly between the hours of five and six. Soomin can only see him but few times a week. But even that was enough for her to start falling for him.

It started a few months ago, when he first stepped into the small book shop. Ever since, she's been smitten by him. She was weirdly drawn to him, though she could never truly understand why. Maybe it was his angelic features that she could never tear her gaze from.

His name, Namjoon. Though Soomin has yet to discover that. The only information she knows of him is in his appearance, his tall build, brown eyes and constant changes of hair colour. Not entirely true actually, she knows many of the books he's read too. And there is little more.

Oh, but she wants to know more. She wants to get to know him, but is just never presented with an opportunity to do so. She wants to know why he reads the books he does, and if he would recommend any of them to her. She wants to know what makes him smile. She wants to know what it is that makes him smile that adorable one she occasionally sees, with dimples showing when experiencing pure joy.

Unfortunately, there always seems to be some other staff member that gets to Namjoon before herself. There always has to be some sort of occurrence that draws her away from talking to him, time and time again. She would love to have the chance to talk to him, even for a minute.

If only she were a little more confident to go up to him, take initiative, rather than rely on chance. If only she knew just how much Namjoon thinks about her too, then maybe she wouldn't hold back....

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

The amazing cover and banners in this book, were all made by Jimitopia ~!!