Train

~Please read the description if you haven't already! This book will contain spoilers!~

"Hey. Can't sleep? Did you drink your medicine?"
"....."
"...I see."
"....."
"It's okay. I'm here...I hope you get better soon."
"....."
"...oh, I know. I'll read you a story today."
"What kind of story you ask? It's very amusing, sad... violent, pervy... That kind of story."
"I think you'll enjoy it, too."
"....."
"Well then, let's begin."

Once upon a time, there were two high schoolers.

Their names were Yonaka and (y/n).

One day, they took the train...

Yonaka glared silently as her adoptive sister (y/n) played with the rim of her skirt out of boredom. "We have to get home, today's the day brother comes home..." Yonaka mumbled in a monotone voice. "I know, I miss him aswell Yona.." (y/n) replied as she stood up and started to wonder around. She spotted a red pepper on the ground and quickly turned around with it in her hands. "Yona look! A red pepper!" (y/n) exclaimed with a proud look on her face. "Put that back it's off the ground (y/n)."  (y/n) replied with a simple head shake as she put it in her bag and sat down next to Yonaka. They both ended up drifting off.

~Ok! This is just a test to see if anyone would actually read this!~