Chapter 7: Meeting Zira

Taka was in the sun cleaning himself, unaware that there was another cub watching every move. The cub then went up and smirked. Taka just bathed himself in the sun, when he was all of a sudden startled.

"Hey, who's out there?" He asked. Taka looked around the grass, and gave a funny look. "Hmm...." Was all he said, and then went back to bathing himself. The cub snuck up from behind and was near him.

"Got a lot of nerve doing it out in the pride lands ya know!" The cub said. Taka got started and fell off the Rock. The cub couldn't help but giggle at him. "Well, you're a funny one aren't you?" The cub asked.

"What's the big idea doing that?!" Taka exclaimed at the cub. "Well you have some nerve yelling at a lady don't you?" She asked. He just rolled his eyes. "Oh brother......." Was all he said.

"Hey, I didn't mean to startled you. Names Zira! What's yours cub?" She said. "my NAME is Taka. Not cub." Taka said. "Taka. I like that name." Zira said. "Really? You don't mind?" He asked her.

"Of course!" She exclaimed happily. As soon as Taka was gonna play with Zira, he was called to go back to pride rock. "I better go....see you later" he said while running off. "Ok see you!!!" Zira said while going home.