chapter 1:the storm

(Sorry it's small I don't really have dressed in my closet so I had to use my sister's dress)

Your pov

You were walking down the street all you wanted to do was go home and get out of the storm "hey what are you doing out in the storm" said a tall man. "Why do you care" you said Turing your head so you could see the tall man " besides I'm just a wast-"you stopped as you felt him pick you up. "Hey put me down you creep"you screamed kicking him." nope your coming with me"he said.

                              TIME          SKIP                                                                      

"So what's your name" the man said raising an eyebrow. "Y/n l/n you"? You asked quietly looking for your him in your small backpack. "Michael Afton pleaser to meet you y/n.he said smiling at you. You walked into a office there were three man in there. "Guy's this is y/n. Y/n this is Jeremy,Mike and my dad William" Michael said . You just looked up and glared at him

"Hi I'm Jeremy" said a boy that looked around Michaels age.
You heard footsteps behind you "did you hear that"you said Turing to see if anything was behind you then you saw what looked like a giant gold baer.You took a couple steps back.

                                         Time SKIp.               

A couple hours later it was 6 am "y/n it's time to go"Michael said.yes finely I miss my home"you said excitedly.You ran out the door almost knocking down Michael.when you got home you took off your shoes and opened your backpack. You saw a note and what looked like the jacket everyone at the pizzeria was wearing. You looked at the badge but to your surprise it had your name on it.

" Weird" you thought. Then you saw a note it said:

"Hey I was wondering if you want to join us today for the
Nightshift at the pizzeria if so meet me there at 10o'clock tonight.