chapter 5:night at Jeremy's house part 2

Jeremy led you guy's to the living room"take a seat I'll be right back in a few minutes" Jeremy said going up the stairs.

Your       POV

I sat down next to Michael at the end of the couch. "Hello mikeymike"l said leaning on his shoulder with a grin at the name." Don't call me that y/n l/n".he said shrugging me off his shoulder.

Time skip

"Wanna play truth or dare with us n/n n"Scott asked."sure"i said sitting on the floor next to Michael."ladies first"Jermmy said. "T or d Mike"I said looking in Mike's direction. "Truth"he said biting his lip. "Are you a ghost be honest with me"I said with a glare at the end. "No"he said with a truthful face. "Scott t o-""Dare" Scott interrupted."I dare you  to burn your hand"."anyone have a lighter".he said looking at me. "I do"I said grabbing my lighter out my bag. "You smoke" Jeremy asked with a confused look. "No just have it in case"I said as Scott tossed my lighter. "Vinny Truth or dare"?"Truth""is is true your a ghost"?"yes"
"N/n Truth or dare"he asked. "Dare"I said with a smile. He smirked and said "sit on Michael's lap again". So you did the dare but this time Michael's nose didn't bleed instead he just put his hand on my shoulder

Me: sorry for the late update but I was busy trying to get my new phone together.