What?

We are going to describe what this book club exactly do? What exactly it is

Lots of people love to read, but it can be hard to find someone to discuss the book you're reading — especially if you love an uncommon genre. If you're having a hard time finding people to talk with about your reading material, you might want to consider joining or starting a book club. They're also great opportunities to meet new people and make new friends with common interests.

What Is a Book Club?

A book club is a reading group, usually consisting of a number of people who read and talk about books based on a topic or an agreed-upon reading list. It's common for book clubs to choose a specific book to read.

This book club is going to give a chance to those books whom are not getting enough reviews and comments.

    For example:
We are going to make groups, in each group there are going to be three books.

Every week we are going to give you one or two chapters to read for eachother in a group.

Each author of that group is going to read, vote and comment on other two books in his group.

You are going to give genius feedback to their chapter which is given to you by us. All three members of the group are going to do vote comment on their group mates book.

💜❤️💜❤️💜

How to join:

  We are going to give you a foam in the next chapters and you are going to fill it and leave an inline comment.

Inline comment entries are only going to be considered.

💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

Benefits of book club:

Writers want readers, after all, and where better to find them than book clubs?

This post isn’t about marketing your book, though. This is about how book clubs can benefit writers in other ways that have nothing to do with marketing.

  1- Genuine Reads
Mostly when writers start their work it's difficult to have much reads to sitisfy them. Obviously they are working hard and want genuine reads whom can motivate them to do a better job with their writing.
Book club will give those writers genuine reads for sure.

2- Genuine Reviews
Online book clubs are a great place where you can share your view on a subject and deliberate further. Gaining reviews on your writing styles. Some critics must be in your way, things that you are not supposed to do. Your group mates will help you with what you are good at and what you are doing wrong.

3- Gain New Friends and Get Involved with the Community

Books have the potential to bring strangers together. By learning about their own views on the stories you read, you get a better perspective on what your club members are like and how they think. It also opens up paths for you to start a new friendship as you have things in common—whether that be hating a certain character or absolutely adoring another

4- Sharing your opinion
 You might undervalue your own opinion about something, but your opinion might be worthy for others. Book clubs are a great place where you can share your view on a subject and deliberate further. Moreover, it is a great place to discover alternate opinions and rebuild your own.
You also get a chance to take the time to gather your thoughts about the book that you are all reading in a way that in-person make rather difficult.

5- Interact with authors
 Authors tends to join popular online book clubs to talk to their audience to promote their books and take feedback from readers directly. If you are new you can learn a lot of new things. You can ask a question, discuss their book or even thank them by mentioning words of praise for their work.
This will help you grow dramatically as a reader, giving you a chance to not just read new titles but discuss them and write out your thoughts, too.

6- The freedom to be honest
Clubs gives you the freedom to say I don't like the book or you are doing this mistake here in your writing. It will help the author to understand what his/her readers don't like or what things are not good.
Secondly, it gives you a chance to share your thoughts in a way that you might not have felt comfortable in person.

Exactly many authors don't like critics on their work. Don't know why is that because critics help us to improve ourselves but if you are a true writer handle critics it's for your own good.

💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

Have more questions?

Ask away....

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Also we are going to upload all the rules which has to be followed by all the members in the next chapter.

Will be uploading it today

Thank you