members they're most and least jealous of pt. 2

choi san

most:
- hongjoong
san and hongjoong are pretty similar even thought it might not seem like it. so san might feel a bit insecure when hongjoong gets praises from you.

least:
- wooyoung
his other half. i don't think san would worry so much about wooyoung being touchy. he knows that's just wooyoung being wooyoung and trusts both of you.

- seonghwa
i think san just sees seonghwa as an older brother for the both of you, just like for the rest of ateez. he knows his hyung cares for you, and he is rather thankful for that.

-∞-

song mingi

most:
- wooyoung
i highly doubt mingi gets jealous but if there's one member, i think it would be wooyoung. mingi would think wooyoung will steal his spotlight from you unintentionally, and will get louder to have it back.

least:
- yeosang
mingi just doesn't mind yeosang. he finds his blunt comments funny and will be happy that you are getting along with him.

-∞-

jung wooyoung

most:
- yunho
wooyoung will sometimes find yunho's fun and random personality to be a competition for your attention.  i don't know if it's called jealousy, though.

least:
- hongjoong
even though this hyung is hella talented, he still can't find a reason to be jealous of him. hongjoong is too responsible and wooyoung knows he'll never be a cause of a fight.

-∞-

choi jongho

most:
- seonghwa
being the youngest, jongho would think he hasn't experience a lot compared to seonghwa. he wouldn't like seonghwa being too caring towards you, or being effortlessly adorable in front of you.

least:
- san
san would be too focused on something to be making jongho jealous. i think jongho would just brush off any interaction you have with san as acquaintances.