My Dad is coming

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov Yusei was in class... This is actually the first time we're not together... But... I have a bad feeling something is going to happen... My dad Damien... I have been seeing him in my dreams... Yusei knows this of course since I woke up screaming seeing his face in my dreams... I remembered him asking me what was wrong... But I broke down in his arms crying that my dad was coming for me... I wonder if I have another power... Like a Seer... Like seeing the future... I did have another dream like that... But it didn't involve my father... It involved my future... My future with Yusei... I saw us married with a child... I didn't tell him that yet since we only started our second step in our relationship... It's nice to be with him all the way... We always ended up having sex... I'm surprised we're not kicked out of our shared dorm... But lately, I've been feeling sick... Like throwing up and such... Likeheaded... Dizzy spells... I'm always tired and hungry... And I normally don't eat a lot! I need to find Professor Lily and ask her some questions... I think I know my theory... But... I bolted from the bed grabbing Yusei's jacket and headed out of the dorm... Y/n! I heard a voice call... I turn around... Oh hey, Yuza... I said lightheaded... She frowns... Are you okay? She asks... She and Kari made up and are friends now... Which makes me really happy... I... I... I need to find Professor Lily... I'm lightheaded... I'm throwing up all the time... I'm tired and hungry! I said... Let's go find her... Yuza said... I nodded and we walked off... It was Professor Jaden... Not the best help... I sweatdropped... Is Professor Lily here? I need to talk with her now! I demanded... Yuza laughs... I'm here! Professor Lily says... I need to ask you some questions... I said embarrassed... Come in my... You mean our office... Professor Jaden said... Lily rolls her eyes at him... Whatever... She scoffs... What is it dear? She asks... I have been feeling like headed...  Throwing up... Dizzy spells... Hungry... And tired! I said afraid... Ah yes... Your 16 right? She asks... I nodded... I have a feeling I know what's wrong with you... Lily says... i-I'm pregnant?  In theory yes... She says... So the dream was true then? I whispered... Dream? She asks... I have a theory I have another power... Seer... Future seeing if you will... I said... Yusei doesn't know about this... The dream about my dad is already putting him on the edge... w-What if he doesn't want this baby? I whimpered... Sweetheart... My son loves you... He would never leave you... Lily says... But how will we know if I'm pregnant? I asked... You have to get your blood drawing... She said making me freeze... n-Needle! I yelped in fear... Yes... She nods... o-Okay... Let's get this over with... I sighed... 

Yusei's pov Where is Y/n? I wondered... Oh... She when to see your mom... Yuza said... My mom? Why? I asked with narrowed eyes... All she said... She was like headed... Had dizzy spells... Hungry... And tired... Yuza said... Thanks... I said before running off... Yuma and Kari followed me... What do you think is wrong with Y/n? Kari asked... I have a theory... I sighed... And that is? Kari asks... Y/n could be pregnant... I said... You didn't use a condom, did you? Kari facepalms... Shut up... I growled... We finally made it to our parent's office... We walked inside... Oh hey, kids! Dad said... Where's mom and Y/n? I demanded... In the office... I walked inside... Yusei... Why are you here? Y/n asks... Yuza told me... Mom can we have some privacy, please? I asked... Of course and congrats... Your gonna be a dad Yusei... Mom smiles at me... She closes the door behind her... Why didn't you tell me this? I sighed... Yusei you were already on the edge because of my dad... I didn't want to put more stress on you! Tears welling in her eyes... My eyes soften... Y/n we're partners... Which means you tell me this type of thing... I wasn't expecting this... But it doesn't mean I will leave you or the baby... Y/n you don't have to do things on your own... You know how much I care for you... I said... But we're only 16 Yusei... She whispers... So? My mom was 16 when she found out she was pregnant with me and Kari... I said... I just... What if I'm a horrible mom? She whispers... I smiled... I don't think that is possible love... I said... So... You'll still love me even when I'm fat? A playful smile on her face... What do you think? I laughed pecking her lips... I'll be very moody... I could get bitchy! She laughs... I can handle it... I smirked... Can we go back to our dorm... She asks batting her eyelashes... I growl lowly... Devil woman... I growled... So? You love it... She giggles... She stood up... I was about to walk away before feeling something jump on me... Hey! I said... Y/n giggles... C'mon... Be a good boyfriend... She laughs... Good boyfriend?! I said in outrage... She smiles teasingly... You know I'm joshing love... She pecks my cheek... I rolled my eyes smiling and walked out of the office... 

Y/n's pov I was laying on our bed when Yusei was in the shower after we made love... My muscles tensed up and my vision was blurry... 

~Vision~ d-Dad?! Me in the vision said... Hello Y/n... He smirks... Why are you here dad? I asked afraid... You know why I'm here... And your mother is dead... He smirks... Quiet lying Damien... Mom isn't dead... You only kidnapped her... I sneered... h-How did you know that?! Damien asked shocked... Mom sent letters to me and the professors here at Duel Academy... Now I will ask again... Why... Are... You... Here... Mother... FUCKER!?! I shrieked... I was going to be nice... But after that... Your dead! How dare you call me a mother fucker you little slut! I know you had sex with that Yusei kid! Damien growls before knocking me out and disappears with me...

~Vision ends~ I couldn't believe what I just saw... I couldn't control myself... YUSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shrieked... I heard a thump from the bathroom... The bathroom door opened... What's wrong?! He asked... I... I... I... I just... I... I said trembling... I was pulled into his chest... Yusei... I had a vision of my dad... He was here in Duel Academy... He knew we had sex... And he knocked me out and disappeared with me... I'm scared Yusei! He could come at any time!  And... And... I hate him... I hate him! Why! I whimpered... I'm sorry Y/n... Yusei whispered... Just... Just hold me, please... I can't... Not after seeing that... I just... I can't... I whispered in fear... Just sleep, love... Yusei whispers... I nodded...

Lily's pov This is really pissing me off! How hard is it to find that man! I swear... I will murder him myself! Goddamit! I slam my fist down on the table... Take it easy! For goodness sake! Tai scolds... I narrow my eyes at my Senpai... What did you say Senpai Taichi? I growled ready to kill him... Relax Y/n... You need to stay calm... Matt-Senpai said... I calmed down... I'm sorry Tai-Senpai... I'm just so tired and sick of this man... This is just like when we were teenagers! I growled in anger... Okay, one... Sit down... Matt-Senpai sat me in a chair... And too... Take a deep breath and relax... Tai-Sensei finishes... I took a deep breath and calmed down... Thanks... I needed that... I breathed... It's why we're here remember? Matt-Sensei said amused... I nodded closing my eyes... Y/n's pregnant... I whispered... Tai-Sensei started laughing... That boy doesn't wait, does he? Tai-Sensei laughs... Matt-Sensei... I muttered... Already on it... I heard a loud smack... What the hell was that for Matt?! Tai-Sensei asked... It was for Lily... Now shut the hell up so we can figure this out... Matt-Sensei growls... I love my Sensei's... I though with a smile... Just then the door opens... V-mon... I greeted... She walks in with Jaden... Are you killing them yet? Well, Tai? Jaden walks over to me... No... I muttered... My husband looked at me... Okay... I almost killed Tai-Sensei... I confessed... That sounds like you... Jaden laughs... EH!? SOUNDS LIKE ME?! I glared up at him... Your glare doesn't scare me as much when we were teenagers... Jaden laughs... I hissed... I should scare you... I hissed...