Chapter 1

"You, my friend, will die sad and lonely if you don't find yourself a hunk of deliciousness soon," Prince mocked as we sat down at the bar. "I'm not said nor am I lonely, I have you, don't I?" Rolling my eyes at my best friend, Prince, who also happens to be a drama queen.

"Honey, you know you got me, but you ain't getting none from me," he answered back with a smirk. "HAHA! It's very funny, but I can get some if I wanted it. "

This boy was messing with me only because I had been single for as long as I could remember and was a virgin while he on the other hand slept with every Tom, Dick and Harry that came his way. Don't get me wrong, I loved my friend to bits, but boy, was he a sex addict and the only reason we were out tonight was because he hadn't had any in a week. I, on the other hand, didn't want anything to do with going out.

I didn't see a problem with my boyfriendlessness. Sure, I'd get sad and lonely when cute couples walked by and stuff, but really, I was good on my own. It wasn't like I had never ever had a boyfriend. I once dated way back in high school, but it was a complete bust and only lasted for 2 weeks. There was no bad blood or anything just awkward moments when we were 'dating' . I've never had a boyfriend since then, I just never saw a reason why I  needed one.

"And besides, even if I was seeing someone, I wouldn't just jump into bed with them on the get-go. That's just crazy." I continued before taking a sip of my Fanta orange. Yes, I'm in a club drinking a Fanta, and yes, I'm very serious, and no, I'm not underage. I just dont drink, and besides, I love me some Fanta orange.

Chuckling at my reply, Prince looked at me and shook his head,"I love you, but girl, we gotta get you some dick ASAP and cut the virgin Mary crap I aint buying it" With that said, he got up and dragged me to a table of guys which he had been staring at for the last 5 minutes.

We came to a stop when we reached the table with three guys. At this point I was just annoyed and had my resting bitch face on while Prince on the other hand was sexy smiling at one of the guys sitting at the table.

The dude was light skinned and had nice eyebrows and a clean cut and clean shave. He had a nice smile and was a bit shy.He wore black jeans and a white tee, he kept looking at Prince then the floor even a blind person could tell he was into Prince.

Yay! you've found your fuck buddy for the night can we go now, I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

"Hi guys" Prince finally broke the silence. "Sup?" One of them said. I looked to the direction of the one who was speaking. He was good looking, average height if I may say and looked like he played some sport or worked out. He had on light wash ripped jeans, boots and also had a white tee.

"I'm Prince and this is my friend Yolanda" Price introduced us and I fake smiled at the guys "I couldn't help but notice that you guys looked a bit lonely and could use some company" This horny motherfucker! Really Prince?

The light skinned dude seemed to be excited at what Prince said and the other dude gave me a flirty look and I just rolled my eyes. The third guy hadn't said a word and hadn't even looked in our direction, he just sat there looking mean.

To be honest, the dude looked hella fine... he had a full beard and a clean, fresh fade. He was dark skinned and had  nice eyeborows . He had this Bryson Tiller thing going on and wore black straight cut pants, Doc Martins, and a simple black tee. Damn, brother looked smoking he was the definition of tall dark and handsom even though he had this bored, ugly look on his face. Prince would call him man candy.

Bringing me back to earth, the guy with the blue jeans waved at me to come sit next to him. Prince eagerly pushed me towards the guy, and he dashed off to sit next to the light skinned dude.