Childbirth Simulator [YouTube AU: Video 1]

a/n: i am back with another long ass fic ahah. i'll try my best to put something out every week but i'm not making any promises. anyway, enjoy a bit of Tom giving birth. (spoiler: Harrison is the father). hope you have fun reading just as much as i did while writing <3

summary: Tom tries to do YouTube and chooses a daring video to start with where he basically goes through labor.

pairing: tom holland x fem!reader

warnings: so much dialogue (about 300, yes i counted it), whole lotta screaming & laughing, Tom accidentally spilling secrets, teasing from the lads and pretend childbirth

word count: 12.8k+ oops

-:-:-:-:-

Curiosity filled you up the moment you stepped into the kitchen, a certain machine Tom held in his hands catching your attention.

It was noon and you've just managed to fully wake up. With everything that's been going on, you mostly spent your time indoors, naps inescapable due to boredom or just having nothing better to do. So, you end up staying awake at an ungodly hour, hence why a proper sleeping schedule is not in your dictionary.

It wasn't in anyone's to be quite frank, point proven as your eyes landed on the boys huddled around the dining table, still sporting their pajamas and bed heads all while eating their respective cereals.

"Good morning lads," you greeted with a small yawn, them chorusing a response as they gave you nothing but smiles.

Tom's head perked up at the sound of your voice, an adorable beam making its way onto his lips as he beckoned you over. With an arm slinging over your shoulder, he pulled you in for a side-hug, giving you loving kisses, one on your forehead and two pecks on the lips as he murmured, "Good morning darling, well, noon now."

You wrapped your arms around his torso as you mirrored his smile. "Good noon to you too bub," you hummed, giving him a gentle squeeze in response. Once you broke Tom's gaze, your eyes landed back on the device that was now on the table, your curiosity only heightening as you noticed all the wires that came with it.

"What's that?" you asked.

"Oh yeah, this," Tom paused, picking up the device and turning it in his hands, "is a TENS machine." He lets out a soft chuckle once he noticed that your brows were still furrowed, confusion not lessened by his answer. "Remember that video I showed you of Connor Maynard and Joe Sugg?" he elaborated, your mind going straight to that particular video he showed you a couple days ago.

You grew a little concerned at the memory, remembering that childbirth simulator video to be exact. It was very funny sure, you had a good laugh, but it was also quite sadistic in a way since it did involve a bit of pain, and by a bit, you mean a lot.

You turned to look at Tom with a small frown and asked, "You were actually serious about doing that?"

"Yeah, I think it'll be fun, we've got nothing better to do anyway. And I'm pretty sure it's not going to be that painful," he said, all cocksure that your worry was quick to dissipate.

Childbirth labor is painful.

You have yet to experience it, sure, but you don't need to go through it in order to recognize the truth in that statement. Tom knows the machine is "supposedly" going to imitate that, so if he's going to be arrogant about it, then now you only want him to get a taste of his own medicine.

"Oh, I won't get too cocky now," you warned with a raise of your brow, taking the machine out of his hands to inspect it yourself.

"I'm not. I mean, I do have a high pain tolerance, so I don't think it will be that bad." He shrugged.