Choices

Flashback :
Chris : "listen it's really a good chance it's came once in a life we should go even if we are not together" he said while looking to the boy who sitting in front of him .
Jisung : but our friends , the memories it's hard..
Chris : look I also hate the goodbye moments so let's just go silently .
Jisung : "but it's even more painful" he said with a sad tone in his voice
Chris :"Jisung listen studying abroad is a chance , we will regret if we waste it , Friends and memories we will return to them but not now" he said while holding jisung's hand .

Chris is like an older brother for jisung and changbin he always wants the best for them .
Jisung : "We will return but nothing will return as befor" he said looking to the ground he want to escape from Chris's eyes he is lost at that moment he don't want to regret it after years .

they was deeply talking they even didn't noticed the third person who was listening to their conversation .
Changbin : "are you really going?" He said with tears glowing in his eyes .
Silent fill the atmosphere Chris decided to just look away he hate it , changbin really close to him he don't wanna leave him behind .
Finally someone say something and it's was jisung "sorry we really sorry we still discussing"
Changbin : but I heard it all you want to go silently without telling me Mina and yujin .
Chris stood up suddenly : binnie you are the only one who know about it and no one else should know .
.
Changbin said with a low voice :"But did you think of our feelings for a moment? We are friends since childhood you can't go suddenly..
Jisung : it's a big chance it will be just for 2 years I promise we will back , it's painful i know not just for u guys but also for us .
Chris who hugging changbin : "we will keep in-touch , stay safe and keep it a secret please" he whispered the last part .
Changbin : you are the one who need to stay safe and don't worry I will wait for u guys .

Days gone by and it's the time .

The two boys with changbin in the airport waiting for their flights .
Since they reached the airport Changbin doesn't look at them he knows as soon as he looks at them he will start crying .
Chris who felt it squeezed changbin's hand to comfort him .
Jisung : I will miss you changbin , who will make silly aygeo for me now?
Changbin was about to hug him till he heard the last part : wait what? silly? Squirrel I swear to god if it wasn't the last day for us together I would beat your ass .
Jisung smiling weakly he will miss this little fights between them .
Time gone silently they hugged each other tightly for the last time .
Changbin went back to the dorm but this time he was alone it's was all silent no laughs no yelling and fights over everything as usual , he can't hear jisung's annoying voice when he sings everywhere .
Tears start rolling from his eyes : I am all alone now and I need to used to it just for two years changbin you need to be strong
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note : my language is not English and I am not really good with grammers hehe