The Plan

Yujin went out from her apartment and made her way to the market , sitting outside waiting for someone , it's already 5 minutes passed . Chris finally arrived with a big smile on his face , yujin just smiled back welcoming him .
Yujin was playing with her fingers and talking in nervous:so ,i noticed this and i can't sleep for a few days because of them i think about them every single day an---
Chris cut her off by touching her hand and say : breathe you will die like this just calm down and talk
Yujin toke a deep breath and continue : okay look Mina likes jisung and same jisung do i noticed today and yesterday , chris i just can't being there with out doing anything for her!! You are the only one who knows how much Mina mean to me!!
Chris sighed : i noticed too i mean when i told the boys that you are my neighbor he said he miss her and when woojin said that felix her best friend he was so jealous i swear but when i face him he refused but it's was so obvious
Yujin: yes!! It's was obvious on mina too she was refusing that she likes him , oh btw she liked him since the middle school so she was about to Confess to him but you assholes disappeared suddenly .
Chris rolled his eyes : stfu it's not our subject, anyway i have a perfect idea .
Yujin hit the table suddenly : and that's why I am here
He started to tell her about his plan and they planned how they will do it.
They head their ways back to home but suddenly chris talked : oh yujin i was touching you so much those days, i'm sorry i didn't mean anything you know i'm just clingy with my friends .
Yujin stop walking : bitch why are you acting like a new friend to me? , i used to this it's okay .
Chris rubbed his Neck : okay got it , oh and i have a question... Can i ask?
Yujin: go ahead
Chris: so what's this on your wrist?
Yujin looked at him with nervous on her face : ahh this it's from Mina hahaha.
It's was so obvious on her face she was lying but she had to tell him this..
They finally went to their dorms after saying goodbye to each other..

Chris opened the dorm door and he freaked out because he saw woojin sitting on the darkness just the light of the little lamp was turn on
Chris while his hand on his heart : Jesus you freaking me out wtf , why you sitting like this ?! And where are the others
Woojin: I'm reading and the others is sleeping excpet Changbin he is playing with jeongin's video game , and here is my question Where have you been until now?!
Chris: i was with yujin and why you asking?
Woojin: its 12:00 am!! Why you guys were together?!
Chris looked at him with weirdness : i'm not a kid and you are not my mom just continue reading .
Woojin stopped him : chris is anything happening between you and yujin?
Chris looked at him in wiredly way again : stop saying ridiculous things,we are friends .
He just walked away to his room wanting just to sleep after this long day but he freaked out again from changbin this time .
Chris: i swear you guys will get me a heart attack so soon!! Why the hell you sleeping in my bed get off
Changbin shush him : be quite jisung is finally sleeping and
i'm playing a video game
Chris in low tone: okay get off i want to sleep
Changbin replayed his eyes still focused on the game : okay okay i will you are so annoying
Chris rolled his eyes : YoU ArE So AnNoYiNg
They finally stop argeuing and get to their beds to sleep .

...

Yujin's pov:

I feel like a big thing has left my heart i was super confused and worried about jisung and mina but now i have chris to help me to get them back together i'm so excited i hope they will be like the past days and more , anyways Mina don't worry I will do my best to make you happy again .

End Pov .

...

Next day at 3:15 pm

Yujin while slapping Mina's butt : hey sleepy head wake up you slept for 10 hours wtf is wrong with u?!
Mina replay while her eyes still closed : no yujin what's wrong with YOU?! It's weekend let me sleep pleeeaase .
She put her pillow on her face to not hear yujin's voice
Yujin said while taking steps back :okay I guess this will wake you up .
She jumped on Mina and hugged her tightly .
Mina while she pushing her to survive : bitch I am awake get the hell away from me .
yujin got off of her while smile of victory on her lips : let's go to the boys dorm Chris just texted me to tell me that we invited to a games and movie night , we will stay there for the night I guess so wear something comfy
Mina still rubbing her eyes : yujin you woke me up from a really nice dream to go and see that jerk who called Han jisung? You really want to destroy my weekend
Yujin replay while she get ready to jump again : I will count to 3 if you still here I will jump again and this time I will kill you bitch .
Mina jumped from her bed immediately : yeah yeah hoe as you want