New Ingredient

Aaahhhhhh soup, my favorite meal. Hot n' cold, thick or thin, there are just so many ways to make soup. Even the word itself conjures different images to all who hear it. Ingredients wildly vary as well, with many various diets and cultures to consider. Speaking of ingredients, I ought to start cooking my own soup. I do need to eat after all. I think I'll choose a large pot today and spare myself the trouble of preparing a lunch tomorrow. Now where is it? Oh, it's on the drying rack, I should've remembered that from last night. Ah well, onto the water.Although a few of you officanotos out there might think this a bit odd, and you'd be right; tonight we're going to attempt something a touch more different... You see, the farmers market last Saturday was selling a rather rare ingredient, and I want to make sure I cook it just right. Since we've got the water mostly situated at this point, let's add some bones to create an absolutely scrumptious stock. Luckily for me, the aforementioned ingredient provider had some spares on hand so I got a few bones free. Mm, mmmm, mmmmm, my what a wonderous smell. You know, I think I might just have the ingredient and the broth, so I can fully savor the flavour. As the bones continue to soak, let's move on to the moment I've been waiting for: the ingredient. We will need to do some preparations first however, you see, the seller gave me the ingredient extra fresh and I have to chop it up first. Oh, and uh... don't be alarmed if you hear any screams: that's just little ol' me being clumsy... Hah, hooo boy has it been awhile since I last exercised. Hoof,I think I might need to sit down awhile... I still have to finish the soup though. Oooof, up we go! At last it's finally done, a nice fresh bowl of soylent green soup.