Water Gun Fight

TW: Water gun fighting, arguing, yelling, language.

~~~~~

It had all started with Pranks yelling "Water gun fight!"

He and Missy were shooting water guns at each other, water getting everywhere. Logan grumbled and went to his room. Patton squeaked once he got wet and he went to his own room.

Roman summoned his own water gun and shot water at Virgil.

Virgil narrowed his eyes.

"You really wanna do this, princey?" Virgil warned.

"Yes, I do," Roman smirked and aimed his water gun at Virgil.

"You better be prepared to lose then." Virgil summoned his own water gun and shot water out of it. It got Roman in the face, making him sputter.

Roman scoffed, "I never lose..."

~~~~~

Missy and Pranks watched the water go back and forth, shooting at Roman and Virgil.

"When are they going to give this up?" Missy muttered.

"I dunno... it's been going on for two hours now..." Pranks mumbled.

"Wanna have snack time?" Missy asked.

"Sure." Pranks shrugged. The kiddos walked to the kitchen.

Virgil hissed as the water was sprayed on his face. He took cover behind the couch. He swore he was seeing stars...

When Roman didn't see Virgil pop back up, he got worried and walked over to him. Roman saw Virgil on the floor, his breathing heavy.

"Virgil! Are you okay?" Roman asked.

"I'm fine..." Virgil breathed.

"You're clearly not fine. Come on." Roman picked Virgil up bridal-style and walked to Virgil's room.

"Princey! Put me down!" Virgil yelped.

"Not a chance, emo," Roman said.

Roman opened up Virgil's door and put Virgil on his bed. Roman flicked his wrist, making the door close.

"Do you need anything?" Roman asked.

"Not from you," Virgil muttered, sitting up.

"Aw, not even a kiss from the prince?" Roman smirked and leaned down to Virgil.

"I- uh... well, I-"

Roman laughed and stood straight. "Chill, emo nightmare. I was just teasing."

Virgil got agitated and threw his pillow at Roman. "Don't you dare tease me like that!"

"Woah, hey, what's the big deal? It's not like you wanted to kiss me." Roman said.

Virgil looked at Roman with tears in his eyes.

Roman's eyes widened and he frowned, "Wait... did you...?"

Virgil looked away and nodded a bit.

"Oh, my god. I'm so, so sorry, Virgil... I didn't mean to..." Roman said.

"It's fine, Roman... just leave," Virgil muttered and laid down on his side, facing away from Roman.

"Virgil..." Roman muttered. "Look at me."

"Why should I?" Virgil asked.

"Because I like you. A lot." Roman said.

Virgil sat up and looked at Roman. "Really?"

"Of course, V."

"I like you a lot as well."

Roman sat down on the bed and hugged Virgil. Virgil hugged back and smiled.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Roman asked.

"Of course, you whale penis..."