Chapter 6

Uraraka POV
I was talking to Asui when I saw the cutest thing in my life Deku was asleep on Bakugo shoulder while he had his head on Deku's head sleeping. I went back to Asui and told here to look on my right. Gasp was all I herd from Asui, "that so cute ribbit"Asui said "Mina look at Bakugo and Midoriya ribbit" Asui said me and her leaning of the sit in front of Mina and Sero.

They both look over Mina started to make a high pitch scream but not lose to wake up the two. "They would make a cute couple" Sero said as we agree.

"Let's tell the the the others in the group" I said
"Good idea Uraraka" Asui said

Group chat

Uraraka: everyone look a Bakugo and Midoriya in the back
'Everyone looks be hind the sensei asawia and all might'

Momo: they are so cute

Todoroki: I agree

Kirishima and Hagakure: they make a cute couple

Sero: that what I said

The entire class 1-a except Sero, Bakugo and Midoriya azwia and all might, all agreed.

Kaminari: take a pic before one of them wake up

All the girls said: All ready on it

Deku POV
Snap snap

Was all I herd it sounds like when you take a picture, when I started to wake up. I felt like I was laying on some thing comfortable and warm like I never wanted to get up.

I open my eyes to see what was so comfortable and what was all the pictures we're about, to see that the cameras/phones were all faced to me and that thing that I was laying on was a someone. The one and only one that I was sitting next to was Kacchan.

I started to blush in embarrassment as I felt Kacchan waking up 'oh no' was all I said to my self. As I felt his head lifted up I did to and and to be honest I miss the warmth of Kacchan but not like I was go to say that, as my blush became more red then before if that's even possible.

Bakugos POV 

I open my eyes to see what all the commotion was all about to see that all the extras we all around me and Deku I look of to see that he was blushing from embarrassment 'cute' but that when I remember that they were still surrounding us " WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT" and when I said that they all trend away some saying awe mostly that girls said it.  

———————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED....

Well that it for to day hope you enjoy I'll try to make the next chapter longer but that's not a promise.

Have a good day or night
Until next time.