Chapter 51

Chapter 51:

Harry's POV:

'Please say yes, please say yes!' I thought in my head.

Miranda's POV:

This can't be happening I mean I love him, but seriously he was the one who beat me.

'Oh get over that. That was the past, this is the present,'

'Wait, who is this?'

'It's Amelia's spirit, no you idiot it's your conscience,'

'Oooohhh, now I understand.'

'Well, good, now answer the sexy guy's question.'

I looked down at Harry who hasn't moved an inch. "Harry, I-I don't know what to say, I mean I love you and all, so my answer is,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.yes, I will marry you!" I squealed. Harry jumped off the floor and was jumping around the room. After he stopped jumping he went over to me and kissed my lips. It was a passionate kiss, but then I pulled away from the kiss. Harry gave me a puppy dog face, but then something donged his mind. Harry took out the ring box again and pulled out the ring.

"This is for my most beautiful fiance ever," He said and placed the ring on my ring finger. I gave him a look and replied, "I better be your one and only fiance ever." I wasn't kidding because seriously I love Harry and I hoped that he would never leave me and marry another women.

My doctor walked into the room. "Miss Cowell, I'm here to say that you may leave tomorrow, but you are scheduled for an appointment in a week," He stated. I nodded my head, but Harry had to say something. "Actually, I have to correct you sir. Her name is Ms. Styles from now on." I just giggled at his remark.

"Well congratulations to you both. Good day." The doctor said then left. Harry got out his phone and posted something on Twitter.

Harry_Styles: I'm in the hospital with my beautiful daughter and gorgeous fiance. That's right everyone I proposed to my girlfriend, @M&MCowell! To all the guys in the world, back off she's mine! I'm sorry to the fans, but I love her and she loves me so please don't hate her. Love you babe! Xx

I smiled at his tweets and then looked at the comments.

Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles @M&MCowell Congrats! El and I decided to name the baby Tommy!

NiallOfficial: @Harry_Styles @M&MCowell Yes! I won't be the only one married!

Amelia<3niall: harry_styles="">

There were other comments and I laughed at Amelia's comment. Well Niall welcome to the life of marriage! Harry got back on to the bed and took a picture of the three of us. I fell asleep in Harry's arms.

The next day..

I woke up this morning to Harry gone and Darcy right beside me wide awake.

"Hello baby girl," I said while tickling her stomach. She started to make the cutest baby noises, but then it slipped back into my mind that my fiance was gone. Wow, it's weird saying that. I turned around to see a note on the bed stand.

Miranda,

I had to go to a signing. I'm sorry I left, but I thought you needed your rest. I signed you release papers, so you can leave when you are ready. The car is out front and Darcy's car seat in already in the car. Darcy's diaper was changed and she has been fed. She might fall asleep around one or so. I'll be back at the house asap!

Love you forever,

Harry your sexy fiance XxXx

I smiled at the note and got into a change of clothes, then the nurses helped me out a bit. I signed some papers and left the hospital with Darcy. After some searching I found my car and strapped Darcy into her car seat. Then I got into the drivers seat and turned on the radio, well the radio didn't turn on. Instead it was a combination of songs from One Direction. Wow guys, just wow.

As I pulled into the driveway of my Uncle's house, I spotted a car following me. That car looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it where it's from. I parked my car and got Darcy out of the back seat, that car stopped mid-way in the driveway. I walked up to the front door cautiously and turned around to see the car behind mine. I guy got out of the car, wait I know that guy he's my ex-boyfriend Matt.

Matt has brown hair, but he would dye it different colors. I hated it when he dyed his hair because I liked his brown hair, but ever since he never saw Harry bully me. After Harry left, Matt asked me out. He never beat me up, but also never really cared about me. The idiot I was said yes because he was different when he asked me. I broke up with him because I knew he didn't really love me, but he beat me. Dane filed charges on him and I was about to get a restraining order when we discovered he left the country.

"Hey baby! I heard you got yourself preggo and had the bastard child. Then the best news I found out is that the bastard's father is none other then Harry fucking Styles!" He yelled as he started to walk over to me and Darcy. I quickly opened up the door and slam it shut then lock it. No one was home and that also goes for the housekeepers.

I ran into the living room and put Darcy in her mini play pen and then ran to the basement. I turned the house on full lock down. I ran back upstair and then to the living room. I grabbed Darcy and ran upstairs into my room and shut the door then locked the door. Darcy was still with me as I pulled out my phone and called Harry.

H: Hey babe!

M: Harry! I need you to come home now

H: Why? What's wrong!? Is Darcy alright!?

M: Yes Darcy is fine, but my abusive ex-boyfriend is here at the house and he wouldn't leave. Harry I'm scared!

H: When did you get a boyfriend? It's alright the signing just finished so I'll be there in 15 minutes. Call the police right now, well after you hang up with me. I love you Miranda, everything will be okay.

M: I'll tell you about it later. I will, don't worry. I love you too, but please hurry.

And with that I hung up and called the police. They were on their way and I could hear the banging of Matt on the front door. I hugged Darcy closer to me and then I heard sirens and yelling. Then I heard the front door open and foot steps running up the stairs. The foot steps reached my door and then there was knocking. I placed Darcy in the mini play chair and went over to the door. I cautiously opened the door to see

.

.

.

.

.

Matt.