☼&☾

"you are the cream to my coffee,
the romeo to my juliet,
you are the moon to my sun"
-lee donghyuck

+ 태일

태양 +

"i don't need a tutor! i'm doing completely fine!" donghyuck yelled back at the man in front of him, eyes wide, hair messy, and palms flat against the desk.

"mr.lee you have f's in all of your classes except vocal, you cause havoc and make our school look like a joke! if this goes on you'll be expelled!" the principal spit back, voice thick with anger. he threw the boys file on the desk as he spoke, brows furrowed.

donghyuck rolled his eyes, sighing heavily. "well what do you want me to do about it!? this schools whole thing is 'being yourself' is it not?" he said smoothly, throwing his hands up "i'm just expressing myself." he continued, now placing his hands over his chest.

the principal tugged his brown, graying locks in his hands, "i can't keep letting you get away
like this! you...no! you are getting a tutor and that's final! in fact he's waiting outside." the man quarreled with himself, standing up and walking to the door opening it.

donghyuck sat there pouting, arms crossed and looking at the ground as he listened to the quiet mutter of the principle. what had he done so wrong? maybe spray-painting the bathroom wall wasn't a good idea..but he had gotten 25 bucks out of it! who was he to turn down a bet?

he heard two pairs of steps approaching the room now, stepping inside. "now lee donghyuck," he sat down, the other still standing. "this is going to be your tutor-"

"moon taeil."
he looked up