1 - davekat (homestuck)

Everyone, humans and trolls, were at dave and karkats place for a little movie night. John started annoying Vriska towards the end of Birds Of Prey. "Can you 8ack off??" Vriska yelled, laughing as she trampled over Eridan to tackle John.
    Dave had walked back from the kitchen with some Faygo for him and Karkat, as everyone else got up from the mess Vriska and John were creating.
    "Hey y'all, stop horsin' around! You folks always make a mess." Dave said, rolling his eyes playfully as he handed the cup of Faygo to Karkat. "Go be straight in you're own home." He joked, gently pushing everyone out the house now.
    "What the fuck? I've never heard that before what the fuck do you mean y'all?" Karkat asked, giving a confused look to Dave as he helped kick the others out. Dave gave a soft confused look back, shutting the door after the last person left.
    "What do you mean, Karkitten, I say that all the time?" He laughed softly, kissing Karkat's confused face. "No??" He responded, his confused look turning more into a face of What the fuck?
     Karkat just shrugged and leant up to kiss Dave. "Whatever, I'm heading to bed, babe." He said, quickly walking away from the movie night mess. "Hey, you're not gonna help clean up?" Dave asked, dumbfounded. "Nope! Love you, have fun!" Karkat laughed evily as he darted up the stairs to their bedroom. Dave looked after him with a fake look of hurt, sighing as he began picking up the mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Karkat layed in bed wearing Dave's godteir sweater. Damn.. I don't really know anything about him before we met, huh? He thought sadly. I want to know more about the man I love, why don't I know more? He kept thinking, trying not to slip into a panic about it.
    As Karkat was calming his breath Dave came in the room, a little bit of spilled soda on his shirt. Karkat sat up in bed a little startled. "Hey, it's just me." Dave said calmly, changing into a pair of shorts before climbing into bed with Karkat.
    Karkat instantly curled up against Dave's chest, snuggling against him close. Dave smiled and wrapped his arms around him, nuzzling into his soft raven-black hair, being cautious of his candy-corn horns.
    They sat like that peacefully awhile, listening to eachothers heartbeats as the aligned pace. Karkat carefully moved his head to look up and the blonde boy. "Dave... Where are you from?" He said softly. Dave looked down at him, and leaned down to kiss him. He smiled at the troll and lovingly sighed, "Texas, babe. I'm from Texas."
    Karkat leaned up in the bed, wiggling out of his arms. "Tex..as? What the fuck is Texas, Dave?" He said, curious. The blonde leaned up too, and lovingly looked at him. "Well, let's see... Texas is.. Wonderful." Dave said dreamily, laying back down.
    Karkat snuggled back up against his chest. "Tell me about Texas." He said, smiling at Dave's loving look as he thinks about it. "Gladly." Dave responded, kissing his forehead.

   They spent the remander of the night snuggled together as Dave said everything he could remember about Texas, and about his childhood there, as Karkat listened to every single word he said. Damn.. I really love this fucker. Karkat thought, smiling, as Dave continued on, telling Karkat every little thing he wanted to know.

Okay uhhh i dunno if this is good but 😵 thank u my lovely friend Nicole_Daisy for suggesting this promt/idea, I loved writing it!! Sorry if it's not very accurate to Homestuck,, I'm not fully aware of all of Homestuck so I'm sure some things are very off. Sorry.

Thanks for reading!! -Love, Cass