🍋Midoriya x Aoyama💚🌟

⚠️warning: dirty talk( not too vulgar), gay sex, 16 year olds, possible cringe?

It was a Saturday night and Deku was going to have a sleepover with Aoyama in Aoyama's sparkly room. Deku smiled as he walked next door to Aoyama's room. But Aoyama had other ideas mind...
Midoriya opened the door. Hey, Midoriya~" Aoyama said. "He was wearing a crop top and tight shorts and was sitting on the floor. "WHAT THE FUUUCK!" Deku screamed. Midoriya was very hot and bothered. His face was red and his green eyes were filled with shock. *Insert Deku's heteroflexible panic here*

"AAAAAA! W-w-w!"

"Don't be shy~" Aoyama noticed that Deku was starting to get an erection and was lightly crossing his legs.
Aoyama pulled him into the room.

"Why are you acting s-so s-su-su-"

"Suggestive? Because I could not stop fantasizing about you destroying my ass~" Aoyama purred to Midoriya.

''AAAAAAAAAAAA" Deku continued
"Ack! Oh-OKAY! I'll f-fuck you! I have no other choice, r-right!?"

"𝓨𝓮𝓼~ That turns me on even more~💖"

Aoyama started stripping and a shaking Midoriya took of his clothes.
"Can't believe I'm doing this!" Midoriya thought. Midoriya was scared to have sex with a boy. He had fingered Uraraka before, and that alone was pretty scary to him.

Aoyama softly kissed Midoriya. Midoriya panicked as he got redder but closed his eyes and calmed down a bit as they both made out. Aoyama pulled away from the kiss, leaving a string of thicc spit between their mouths. Midoriya disconnected it and rubbed the spit on his back. "Gross" he whispered.

"Sit down, Midoriya. You won't be able to handle the thing I'm going to do to you~" Aoyama said as he pointed to his bed. Deku nevously sat on the bed. Aoyama layed in front of Midoriya and lightly pumped his dicc. Midoriya moaned softly.
"You like how I'm pleasuring you? Mmm?" Aoyama asked "Yeah" the green haired boi moaned breathlessly.  Aoyama suddenly started to suck and kiss Deku's tip softly. He moaned a bit louder.
"I want to hear you moan louder for me, Midoriya~"

"It feels so good! Deku said as he grabbed Aoyama's hair.

"Mmm. Just what I wanted to hear~" Aoyama took all of Deku's length into his mouth and started playing with the slightly shorter boy's nipples. Midoriya arched his back.

"Ahh! Don’t stop!"

"Your moans are music to my ears" Aoyama moaned with the dicc in his throat.

Omg! I'm gonna cum soon!"

Yuga pulled le dicc out of his mouth.

Blow me~ Aoyama said as he raised his pelvis to Deku's face. Deccu (lol)
Hesitantly started to succ it lightly.

Yuga sat down on the bed. "Mmm yes just like that, monsieur~" Deku started rubbing it with his hand. "Ah yees~" He moaned. "Do you want me to suck faster?" Deku looked up at Yuga innocently😁.
Aoyama: Dies from cuteness and almost cums.

Midoriya sucked faster and Aoyama put his hand on his fluffy hair. Deku puts it even deeper in his mouth. "Mmm" he moaned cutely. Aoyama pulled Midoriya's head away from his core.

"Heey! I wanted to taste your cum!😔" Midoriya said, disappointed. "

Later, slutty boy~"

Aoyama went over and turned off the lights and turned on his disco ball to the rainbow dots setting. He layed on the bed with his butt up and arms propping him up.

''It's time to cum, Midoriya!" He announced

Desku walked up to Sparkle Boyo's ass. "Where's the protecc-?" He asked.

"We don't need it. We won't get pregnant🤰.Here's some lube." Aoyama told him. Deku put some on his member.

"😤, here we go," Deku whispered. He slowly inserted it in. "AhHah! That feels really good!~" he moaned. "MmhHgm" the other boy moaned. Deku thrusted slowly.

"Go faster, monsieur~mmm"

Deku went fast. "Like this?"

Oh yES just like that~ he buried his face in his pillow.

Deku smiled and grabbed-

[Thisthe666thword!]

Aoyama's shoulders. "I'm gonna go hard😋" he said

He thrusted rapidly. "Hehe! Ahhhh~"

Yuga rolled his hips to get more pleasure and moaned. "Midoriya you're so cute~♡"

"Mmm~" They were having a good time. (Duh)

"I'm coming close!" Midoriya said. He thrusted hard a few times and came inside Aoyama. Aoyama squeezed his legs and came. They both layed down, panting.

"So does that mean we're boyfrei-"

" Non, non" Yuga said.
Him and Deku got up and went to the bathroom to get clean. In the shower as Aoyama cleaned his butt, he let Deku taste the cum.
They layed down on the bed and fell asleep😴.

The end~😌