Todoiida - pumpkin part 1

//Todoroki//

I had just gotten home from a big day of hero work, my injuries werent that big so the hospital ignored it, but i felt like crying because it hurt so much... im the #3 hero, my best friends Midoriya and Bakugo are the #2 and #1 herores, so they get the most attention, even from hospitals.

I went to my bedroom and changed clothes, i got into some black, ripped, skinny jeans and Tenya's hoodie. I went to the bathroom, i had a black eye and a bloody nose along with a few scratches here and there. I touched the bruises for god knows why and i winced at the slight pain, i cleaned up all the blood and tried to ignore the pain but my eyes teared up a bit... 'You're supposed to be strong, Shoto...!' I thought to myself 'dont be weak, you're a hero damnit...!' I held back the tears and went to the living rook tosee if Iida's there and he wasn't, he must be on patrol or something.

After 5 minutes of watching tv to distract me of the pain, I decided to order pizza for Tenya so that when he gets home we can cuddle while watching a movie, i smiled excitedly at the thought and went to my room and got some pillows and blankets and brought it out to the sofa and got a DVD of my favorite movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas. I oredered the pizza and continued to watch TV until Tenya came home.

'Im home, pumpkin!' I heard Tenya sayas he got home, I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. I looked up at his smiling face and kiss him softly. Ida dropped his bag and picked me up, he knows it flusters me. I went bright red and nuzzled my face into his shoulder, 'you're so cute, you know that pumpkin?' He commented while chuckling, i turned even more red. I assume he noticed my huge blanket fort and said 'you wanna have a movie night?' Ans i nodded, he carried me over to the blanket fort and put me on the sofa. 'I could've walked y'know' i said.
'Aww dont pout Sho, I know you like it when I carry you' Tenya teased, and he wasnt wrong at all. I heard the doorbell and I went to go and get it, it was the pizza! I payed for the pizza ans then ran to the sofa and sat down next to Tenya, I swaddled myself up like a baby and cuddled up to Ida, he leaned his head on my head as we watched the movie and ate pizza.

//Tenya//

I looked over to see that Shoto had falled asleep by the time the movie had ended, I picked him up bridal style and brought him to his room. I set Todoroki on his bed and kissed his forehead goodnight.... I was so excited for my surprise for him the next day...

Word count: 501 also expect a part two soon!