2nd encounter

💛Mac💛:
Same thing happened but this time he was a bit nervous,he never walked with a girl before and he couldn't deny that she was pretty,he knew he liked her because he had the same feeling towards Frankie.

💙Bloo💙
You saw him walking with Mac on the streets, you waved at them Mac waved back but Bloo just stared at you with a little bit of pink on his face,he turned away and pulled Mac along with him,he didn't know what this feeling was,but he didn't want it to stop.

💚Frankie💚
She asked you to come over and hang out,but when you got over there she seemed a little nervous.She would stutter on some words, she would stare at you and blush and she would brush her hand against yours often,after you guys hung out she hugged you unexpectedly.

💜Eduardo💜
You were in the kitchen looking for (F/S) and you backed up into someone, you turned around to find a blushing Eduardo you said hi and asked him if he was okay,he said he was and looked at the ground,you guys stayed in the kitchen for a few minutes talking.

❤Wilt❤
You were on a empty soccer field practicing your moves when the ball rolled towards the nearby basketball court, you followed the ball and found Wilt there,you said hi he turned towards you and said hello and blushed he asked if you wanted to play basketball with him and his friends you agreed and were put on Wilt's team,you guys won due to his long arms and your great shooting skills.