Chapter 7

Becky's P.O.V

I was in shop with Sasha buying some groceries. Having purchased all of stuffs, we got out of the shop.

The weather was so frosty as well as tempting. The cold wind was blowing hitting my face slightly. I smiled feeling the wind.

My eyes traveld to a couple who was holding each other's hand walking down on the street. The boy whispered something into girl's ear that made her giggle as she softly pecked him on the lips.

I smiled at those two cute couple.

Love is such a beautiful thing which can make you feel heaven on the earth, being with someone who wants you as much as you want them. Who accepts to enjoy your madness, feel your sadness, be the cure of your pain. Who makes you feel you're the queen of his heart, you're the happiness of his life, you're the beat of his heart. You're that thing he's afraid to lose.

The christmas in couple of days, Who knows I would get that one too who light up my world.

I smiled at my own thoughts but then Sasha's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

'Ughh, This all lovey dovey craps around here makes me sick off'. Sasha argued pointing at a couple who was kissing each other.

I looked at her. 'But what's wrong about this'? I asked her.

She looked back at me. 'Dude, love is just useless and the lovers are most useless. They are just bunch of craps. I don't how they can suck each other's mouths, that totally disgusted me'. Sasha exclaimed making annoying face.

I frowned at her. 'Then why are you looking at them just look away'. I said to her.

'You're right, why I'm even looking at them? Oh whatever'. Sasha said flipping her hair.

I chuckled at her.

'Oh my gosh'. I heard Sasha shouted.

'What's wrong now'? I asked her as she was holding off her stuffs.

'I forgot to buy noodles, you stay here. I go and get it'. Sasha said.

I nodded as Sasha walked off.

I was willing away for Sasha looking here and there then suddenly I caught a sight of him.

I was tumed not knowing what to do? I still remember the last moment when he kissed me forcefully and I couldn't stop him. I saw the lust in his blue eyes.

I'm petrified, I couldn't think of anything. I saw him coming to me as a smirk appeared on his lips.

I tried to run away but It felt like my legs were frozen.

Why Sasha isn't even coming?

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm terribly shaking off.

He finally reached up to me as he pulled me roughly to himself. I looked into his blue eyes. They have passion, lust and starvness in it.

My eyes locked into his eyes as I felt him lean closely towards my face. My breath got heavier and I couldn't hold on myself anymore. I felt his hot breath slightly tickles my face.

He's grip on my waist got tighten. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt his lips softly touched my lips. My heart started to beat faster as my every breath got more heavier. He kissed me passionately with lust in it as I couldn't help myself but kissed him back.