Insanity is like Beauty

I DO NOT OWN THE VIDEO OR MUSIC USED IN THIS BOOKLET

When you read this tittle you may feel it odd. The truth be told it is in a way a solid fact, what others perceive as insanity may be entirely normal to others. the saying goes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but you see this also applies to insanity.

This is the point where you attempt to disagree and you are welcomed to do so. So while you do this other might agree, have you ever thought that your mind is cage where you keep a beast of your own making? That beast being the parts of yourself you keep hidden from the world. Have you ever wished that a coin only had one side? much like a coin people have two face, the mask they put on for the world and the person they truly  are. Now tell me if you could put down the mask would you?

People always say to someone your too sick or your too irresponsible your too short e.t.c! telling you in some way shape or form that your not good enough, causing you to second guess yourself, lose hope that you can enjoy life. these are the morbid truths of the outside world. Now to the well intended lies you tell yourself shall we?

Have you ever looked in the mirror and told yourself its okay? I know I have but you see that is a lie your mind makes you believe, because if you believe things are fine. then you feel the right to reach out for hope. To my relief these well intended lies we tell ourselves soon become reality, making it into a truth. So keep hope close. while the moonlight shines in the night the darkness does not pretend that shadows don't exist. While sunlight glows in the day but you see the hidden shadows beneath the tree and bushes and building walls. Find who you are and then when you finally realize. Who you are embrace it and only show your closest friend.

Some of you may be confused because we all thought that lies are bad yet no one wants to hear or see the truth. Facts have become opinions and opinions have become facts and those outcasted are the only ones to see what those blinded by the sun fail to heed. When will the people see the chaos they blind faith creates? when will people look to the moon and see all those left behind in the waves of reality? I don't know but I do know that I will do my best to stay true to myself. I refuse to become just another star in the sky. I want to be a guiding light through the dark like the moon.