CHAPTER ONE

"Oh, my god!" I groaned against the crook of Griffin's neck. My lips pressed against his skin as I opened my mouth and bit down lightly—and not in a good way.

Here I sat, straddling my man's lap, practically grinding myself to an orgasm when his next-door neighbour walked in with the announcement that she needed more milk. His cock was rock solid, straining against my crotch. His long fingers dug against the curve of my ass, holding me in place and keeping me still, unable to move away.

How was I supposed to ignore this? She was in our kitchen at the opposite side of the living room where we were, oblivious to our usual midday fuck while the two boys were in school. This was supposed to be our time.

My bra was on the floor, tossed wherever the black lace material had landed, and my breasts, hidden by a thin, white tank top, was pressed against his chest. I could feel his heart beating steadily, showing me that he was not at all annoyed by our current situation. I wondered how often this had happened when we were not home, and yet he never seemed to mind.

God forbid that she ever walks in while I am on my knees, blowing him to heaven and back. I wondered if his heart would be so steady then. Would he look up, offer her a smile, and continue ramming his cock down my throat? I highly doubted it.

Nothing ever bothered him.

I, however, was very bothered.

A year ago, I thought I had hit the jackpot when Griffin and I met in the club, saving me from the creep bragging about his gigantic penis. He had brought me a drink, and we walked around the city. He spoke about architecture, showing me the buildings as we walked to my mother's café on the corner of Bathurst Street, Sydney, where I then made us breakfast.

Breakfast led to maple syrup being licked off my stomach as the undeniable pull between us became too much to handle. The next thing we knew, we were hot and heavy, ripping each other's clothing off.

Fast forward to the day we moved in together, I found out that my new next-door neighbour was, in fact, his ex-fiancée and the mother of their fifteen-year-old twin sons, Toby and Mack. They were not my problem; the kids were great. It was her.

Slamming the stainless fridge door shut, she walked back towards the door with our milk and called out, "Thanks, Griffin. I'll replace it soon for you." There was no anger or jealousy in her tone. It was said as if they are best friends.

I eyed him, watching closely as he said back, "Thank you, Karen."

As soon as I heard the door close, I mentally screamed fuck off to her. She was not going to replace it. She never did.

"Now, where were we?" Griffin groaned, flexing upwards as his fingers dug dipper into my ass.

With a slight twitch of my neck, I squirmed from his hold and pried his hands from my ass, moving to a standing position. This so was not going to happen. "Kind of not in the mood anymore," I said with a dissatisfied mumble as I bent and picked up my bra from the light grey rug in a hasty snatch.

"What?" he asked with exasperation, reaching into his unzipped slacks and pulling out his stiff cock. "I'm rock hard."

There was no denying he was hard. It was hard as steel, pointing upwards with a drizzle of clear pre-cum running down the side.

I just shrugged. "I'm not even wet. It's like a desert."

His lips twitched up into a smirk as he adjusted himself back in his pants. "That's quite an image. I bet I could have you gushing like Niagara Falls in no time."

I shook my head. This man was not getting the hint. "Take a cold shower. It's not going to happen right now. You have to get back to work, anyway."