2

Your POV

It's nearly 3:30am thinking to myself I literally have school at 7am.. but here I am.

I have to do this for myself... I wasn't rich I didn't have much.

The thought of school wasn't important to me
Making money was .

As I danced around, played and flirted with old dirty men

The thought of the Mafia boys never left my mind.
I wanted to see them so bad..
but I didn't see them.. at all.

Friday's are usually the most busiest and packed nights..

one older man asked me for a "something special"

so I walked him to the back...
I felt as if I knew what I was doing was wrong but it didn't bother me because I loved the outcome. Easy money.

along with another feeling I felt eyes on me..
I looked towards the bar and they're they were... New Jersey's Biggest Mafia..
they're eyes had locked with mine, one in particular.
He was tall.. tanned had long but neat hair. His eyes were hypnotic... which caused a shiver to go down my spine..
He was sitting there with 5 other boys
I brushed them off, and continued what I had to do...

I gave the old man a lap dance in one of the private rooms he began to start touching and feeling on me.. which isn't allowed but I let it happen anyways because he was clearly enjoying it.. I started to feel uncomfortable so I ended it. He gave me atleast 2gs.

I didn't expect that but I took it

I walked out of the private room and towards the bar to see how Catalina was doing. She did her stripteases on the bar counter.

She glanced at me and gave me a big smile and look over towards the boys telling me to go entertain them.

which made me nervous... but I wanted to be the one they were all interested in...

so I did so