Chapter 12: an old "friend"

Y/n's POV
The past couple weeks I have been taking things real slow and steady but I'm getting their I have had a lot of help from everyone but something seems off about yoongi, I have seen him snarl and growl as if he really wants to get rid of someone, I have went up to him a couple times and asked if he was okay but he would completely change the subject not only is yoongi acting weird but so is jisoo, the last week she has been leaving late at nights and is distancing herself,Jennie went to talk to but jisoo completely ignored her and just leaves us in complete confusion.

"Y/n-ah?" I hear wat appears to be Jimin and allowed him to come in.

"Hey Jimin wats up?" He looks at me and smiles
"Oh I just came to check up in how you are doing hehe do you need anything?" I smile at him and shake my head

"Nope I'm okai but can u tell yoongi that if he ever needs someone to talk to I'm here he has been acting off since he came back from GD's place" Jimin looks and and gulps he really wanted to tell y/n everything but he knew yoongi would kick his ass, he doesn't get why yoongi won't tell y/n I mean yea they totally get the fact that seeing y/n hurt would be so sad but telling her the truth will have her trust them more.

"Jimin?" He shakes his head and looks back up at me.

"Ah sorry I was in thought but yea I will send a message to him okai" he smiles and pats my head making me giggle and he leaves, I sigh and fall flat on the mattress,in thought, my hand grazes the wound on my stomach and I hiss a little because it's still a little sensitive, I then get up and go down stairs to get some food, I walk into the kitchen and see Jin concentrating on his cooking I smirked having and idea pop in my head and I slowly walked behind him and grabbed his shoulders scaring him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jin jumps stubbing his toe in the process while I was on floor literally having stroke from laughter.

"KIM Y/N I WILL DESTROY YOUR BLOOD LINE!!!! YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN ME A HeARt aTtACk!!?!" I was still on the the floor rolling around in laughter as Jin pouts at me and crosses his arms, I stand up holding my stomach still laughing.

"Ahahahaha sorry Jin-shi I had to" I say still giggling and he still pouts I then walk up and give him a hug still laughing and he smiles hugging me back.

"Your lucky I like you y/n-shi haha" he says patting my back and I smile while letting go.

"So what ya making?" He turn back to his cooking

"Bulgogi" He says and I clap with excitement

"Bro let me tell you, your cooking is amaze-balls!" He laughs

"Of course my cooking is great I'm world-wide handsome cook Jin hahahaaaa!" I shake my head and leave to let Jin do his cooking and head to the lounge area and over hear an argument.

"You think I don't know!? I saw what you did!" Is that yoongi who is he fighting with.

"Oh so what if I did it she gets everything! And what do I get!? Nothing!!" I frown hearing jisoo's voice. I hear yoongi growl and smash the wall.