Raw💫

Sallie looked at the mirror , she couldn't believe the reflection staring back at her.
She gulped and bite her lip in order to hold the ocean of tears back but it didn't last long.
Tears rolled down on her pearly face which was tinted red due to pimples, Her dazzling eyes even hooded, all thanks to her dark circles.

She ran her hands through curves of her body only to feel disgusted by the amount of fat it had.

"He's right" she whispered while viewing her sight up and down "I'm not beautiful" she finally burst into tears.
"Honey" someone said interrupting her sobs
she then turned to the voice and saw her mom with a smile.
Sallie wiped half of her tears with her palm and half from her sleeves "What" she finally spoke to her mom
"Since when you started to believe others?" she said while arching one eyebrow. Sallie gave her silence as a response.

Her Mom finally gave up and turn her to look at the mirror again and started speaking,
"the people who bullied you doesn't know about your eating disorder honey" she said "Its not that you're the way you're just because you wanted to, its not that you choose these psychological problems for yourself, insomnia wasn't your first love thou, hes more like your toxic ex who doesn't want to leave you alone, Just because hes so in love with your beauty" she said keeping her smile, Sallie giggled at her example and finally a smile formed on her sad face.

Her mom continued "Yes he's in love with you to the point that he wants to ruin your beauty so no one else can have you, But that bitch doesn't know that you're not giving yourself to anyone not unless you give yourself to you" she said suddenly switching into a serious tone. Sallie looked at her while her eyebrows ceased in confusion.
"Give your love to yourself Sallie, then think about others" Her Mom said
"But Mom ,look how ugl-" she tried to speak but was stopped by her Mom

"You're beautiful and hard working, its not that you're not trying to change yourself, you're trying to get over your eating disorder, you're trying everynight to sleep, you're trying to go to gym and loose weight, you're trying Sallie" she said in sad tone
"But mom I still don't look beau-" Sallie said while pouting
"Honey, results doesn't matter, your hardwork does and the fact you're trying everyday already shows how strong and beautiful you're" she said while looking at her insecure daughter. Sallie finally get what her mom was saying.
"During this process of hardworking and trying, dont stop loving yourself my little girl, You still deserve love if not others but your own love" Her mom said while pulling Sallie into her warm embrace and in return Sallie tightened the hug whispering "I love you mom" her eyes poured down unceasingly, without stopping but now in happiness.

"Don't spend a day without admiring
the glorious flaws you had,
without accepting that you're the most perfect creature in this entire universe ,
not just from the outside but inside.
Know that your love is precious and priceless,
give it to yourself first before giving it to someone else, as your love is immortal and magical
it's unexpected muse
No one else deserve it before you"

PS: This was just a short scene I hope you like it, chapter 3 of like a dream is coming soon stay tuned till then LOVE YOURSELF ~Sallie
Instagram" @imyour_hof
                     @_homelyscars