~Chapter one- Unfortunate events~

A/N:
This book contains graphic details of things like smut, self harm, suicide, and depression and anxiety. If this is a trigger for you, either dont read or take caution. I will put a note of which are coming in certain chapters. SH- self harm S- suicide D&A- depression and anxiety SM- smut.        I own only one of the characters, my OC and the main character Hazel Hall. All others arent my characters.
I hope you enjoy my story!!

------------------------

Hazel sat in the Whyte Wyrm, waiting for the other serpents to turn up for the meeting. Sure, she was an hour early, but she didnt mind. She needed the alone time. She thought about what had happened. The news she had been received less than twelve hours ago. Other than her, only one serpent knew her secret.

"Hey Hayz, you okay?" He asked, already knowing the answer. He sat down next to her, and she leaned into her bestfriend, needing the emotional support. Two seconds later, Sweet Pea walked through the doors, shooting Hazel a dirty glare from across the room.

She looked at Fangs, ignoring Sweet Pea.
"As okay as I can be right now to be honest." He hugged her tighter, not knowing what to say to help.
"Im sure everything will get better. Just be positive." She nodded although she didnt believe him and he knew it. Toni walked in, followed by her girlfriend Cheryl. They both waved and made their way over to the duo. They talked for around half an hour, before Sweet Pea strutted over, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Secrets and sins anyone?" He asked. As Cheryl and Toni happily agreed to the game, Fangs and Hazel looked over at each other, and they exchanged a worried glance that said everything between them: 'No one can find out about this secret. Especially not in this way.'
She shook her head. "No. I'm not playing."
"What's wrong Hall? Scared Princess?" Sweet Pea laughed. Fangs became stern and protective over his best friend.
"Sweets just fucking leave her alone man." He said, startling everyone.
Hazel panicked. "No no! I'm not scared I uh- I just dont feel like playing." She replied nervously. Sweet Pea eyed her suspiciously. Fangs and Hazel got up and moved away from the others, and went to the bar to get a drink.

Shortly afterwards, FP and Jughead arrived.
"Okay everyone!" FP announced. "You're all going to be put into pairs and given a job. So listen carefully!"

As FP went through names and jobs of other serpents, Hazel zoned out, trapped in her thoughts. This may be her last job. Her last big thing with the serpents. She didnt even know if she could bare the thought of having to leave them. However, the sound of her name being called out took her back out of her thoughts.
"Hazel, you will work alongside Sweet Pea."
Her head snapped up. "What?! NO!"
Immediately the two started shouting protest after protest at FP, but without success.
"Quiet! No exceptions! You will go on a delivery of some car parts to the outskirts on the other side of Greendale. You cannot make the drive during the day as these parts arent exactly legal. Your journey will be over two nights. The first night, you will stay in a hotel on the outskirts of Riverdale, and on the second night, a hotel in Greendale. And on the third day, as you wont have the parts, you can take a day drive back here to us. I'll get you a truck and the truck and the parts will be ready for you, here, by tonight at 8pm.  Make sure you're on time."

Hazel looked over at Sweet Pea, at the same time as he looked over at her. They shared a look of pure loathing towards each other. What unfortunate events.