Club #1

“Girls, let's get going!” Jihyo said while fixing her tight black dress. Sana, Jihyo, Nayeon and Momo were currently getting ready to go to the club together.

Jeongyeon, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu refuses to go since they were busy playing Animal Crossing on their Nintendo Switches. “Kids! Don't stay up too late. Make sure you girls eat dinner. Jeongyeon, you're in charged.” Nayeon said.

The girls then bid them goodbye and went out from the house. The four get inside a cab and tell the driver the location. “Damn unnie, you look hot” Momo smirked while checking Nayeon out. The older girl smiled shyly and thank her.

While the three keep "flirting" with each other, Sana stare outside the window. She herself doesn't know why she agreed on joining the three go to the club. It's not like this is her first time joining them, it's just that, her insticts are telling her joining them is a big mistake.

She felt like, she's gonna face danger tonight.

The girls paid the driver before hop off the car and went straight to the club entrance. “Hello ladies!” one of the guards greeted. “Hey Joohyuk~!” Nayeon smirked. “Come back for more huh~?” Namdoo, the other guard asked and the girls smiled. “Well then, have fun ladies”

The boys let them in and as soon as they enter the room, the mixed scents of alchohol, sweats and perfumes rushed into their nostrils, very much a familiar one for them. People making out at every corner of the room while the middle are filled with drunkards grinding on each other like theres no tomorrow. But again, the ladies are not strangers to this.

“I wanna lose my fucking mind tonight. Me first, pookies♡” Nayeon said, feeling the excitedment filled her goddesslike body. Momo agreed and followed her to the dance floor while Jihyo turn to Sana who's already sitting in front of the bartender. “You don't wanna dance, Sana?” she asked. The Japanese girl shake her head “I'll just sit here and drink” she replied.

The younger nodded and excuse herself to go on the dance floor.

“One Mint Julep for me please” she ordered. “I'll have the same” a voice suddenly appeared beside her. Sana turn her head to her side and greeted by a beautiful girl. Even under the neon lights, she can clearly see the girl's beautiful brunette hair fall flawlessly onto her face, showing the girl a friendly smile.

“why don't you follow your friends?” the stranger asked. Sana shake her head “I'm not in a mood for dancing right now” she replied.  The girl hummed as their drinks were served. “How about you? Where are your friends?” Sana asked. “Oh, I came here alone. I usually never did but my curiousity is killing me from the inside” the girl said.

Sana look at her and despite talking calmly, she can't really hide her discomfort by this so called "Heaven". The girl look quite distanced and slightly timid. “Hmm.. I can tell. What about your name. May I know your name?” Sana asked. The stranger chuckles and carressed her nape “I have a hardcore trust issue, you know” she replied slightly glancing at the Japanese girl from time to time. Sana was a bit dissapointed that moment but she kept her cool "Understandable".

The two ladies talk about random things and the conversation was going smoothly despite them just meeting each other 15 minutes ago. The stranger look down to her wrist and her face gradually dropped “I'll habe to excuse myself now” she said, apologizing for stopping their great interraction just now.

“Hey, at least give me your number. We can hang out some more.” Sana said. The mysterious stranger smiled and hand the Japanese girl a paper that had her number on it. “I'll text you tonight. Stay alert.!”, the girl chuckled and nodded before wave to Sana. “That! Was tiring” a voice said and sit beside her. It's Nayeon and Momo. "Btw who was that?" Nayeon asked, ordering a glass of wine for herself. Sana look at her in confusion and raise her brow "Who?".

“Don't act stupid Sana. Who's that chick you were talking to just now?” Nayeon asked. “Just a stranger” she replied. “She's hot as hell. What's her name?”, Sana shrugs and take a sip of her Whiskey “She didn't tell me her name” with that, Nayeon groans in annoyance before chugging her wine that was served.

After hours staying there, the girls get out drunk except for Jihyo and Sana who is only abit tipsy. They take a cab and went home together.

When they arrived, Sana help Momo walk to her room while Jihyo bring her older bae, Nayeon in hers. Meanwhile, the others were already asleep with the TV still on and everything. Sana put Momo down her bed and went straight into her room.

The girl wasn't too drunk but she do feel a bit dizzy. Then, at that moment, she remember about the hot stranger she met just now. Sana take out the paper from her handbag and save the number by “HotStranger” before texting

Unknown
Hey~

Seen at 01:23 A.M.

HotStranger
Who's this?

Unknown
It's me, the angel you met in club

HotStranger
Lol, hey

HotStranger changed Unknown into Angel

Angel
Watchu doin'

HotStranger
Just laying on bed

Angel
Why did you left me alone :(

HotStranger
Sorry..I have something to do

Angel
Can we hang out?

HotStranger
Sure, when?

Angel
Tomorrow 12PM at the XXX café

HotStranger
Alright...see you tomorrow then

Angel
Byeee gn❤

HotStranger
Goodnight :)

Welcome to my first Sana fanfic

“I'm Sorry”

Hey ^^

It's been awhile~

Kinda forgot I wrote shts in Wattpad so I might just continue, right?