Aditya's POV (Bonus Chapter)

Hey my lovely readers out there!
So, this chapter is a gift from my side for all who gave this oneshot so much love. I never thought it will receive so much response. Thank you all! ❤️

Many were waiting for this! On special demand of palakbhartiya
and a return gift for my panda! MANVI_bOOk_lOvER

Here you go guys!

"Stop there Mr. Aditya Hooda!" Her voice boomed in the living room.
I closed my eyes and bit my tongue. I knew what was coming!
"What happened Sweetie?" I asked, turning to her. Trying to act all normal.
Well, I can't act in front of her. She catches me very easily.

"Leaving for office without having breakfast. Both father and daughter are same. Even she don't like to have breakfast early in the morning. Oh god! What should I do with you two?" She said exasperated and I smiled sheepishly.

Aditi joined her school three months back. It is not that she don't like to go to school. She loves it, but every morning, she throws tantrums not to eat breakfast. We both are foodies, no doubt.
I miss breakfast because I get late for office and she because, she hates milk.
Zoya had hard time handling both of us.
Not miss. I ate two Bananas before leaving. Easy to eat and saves time.

“Okay, I will eat and then leave.” I hung my head down and moved to dinning room silently.
“Ehsaan aapka!”

Reaching office, I entered in conference room directly. I was having very important meeting. Zoya even wished me best of luck, in her way.

Did I tell you that, though she is all innocent, looks and speaks innocent, but on times she can be very naughty. When I say in her way, then please understand it. However, I love her ways!
*Wink*

Finishing my meeting, I entered my cabin, dialing Zoya's number.

“Hello!” I heard her sweet voice as I sat on my chair.
“Zoya!!”
“Wow Aditya, what happened? You sound happy more than ever today!” She said, amused.
“I bagged the deal. You know you are very lucky for me.” I said, playing with the paperweight which was there on my table.
“Aahaan?”
“Ji!”
“Then this calls for a celebration!”
“We will definitely celebrate it!” After 2 minutes of peaceful silence I said, “I Love You!❤️”
“Hmm..... That I know. Acha, come home early. Your little monkey is calling me, gotta go. Bye!”

She don't reply to it everytime I say. She says it rarely and when she says, it is full of so much love that I don't know how to reciprocate to it.
She says, when she is too much emotional, I know. But I say it almost everyday.

I remember, how confused I was when she chuckled on my proposal.
Means seriously? Here someone is proposing you, opening his heart out knowing that he can lose your friendship too and what are you doing? Chuckling? But then I understand that it was because she was being pessimistic. She was not saying no but neither she said yes.

When I heard about her situation and the reason which made her so pessimistic, my blood boiled.
How parents can be so irresponsible towards their only child? They should pamper her to their heart's content.
I have a younger brother but my parents never let any of us feel left out.

I neither sympathize her, nor pitied her. I know she is strong. She don't need sympathy but then she told me she is leaving for her hometown. My heart broke. I thought it as a no, but then I understood she was not sure. Hence, I decided, first I will assure her, then I will propose her.
Period!