Richie part one (1

Welcome hunny to a new chapter
This is indeed a short story

¡Disclaimer¡
Hello this is one of my other story's but I just put it in here because why not, if you have already read this the new part which isn't in the other book is at part 3 of Richie :) so you can continue reading, thankyou for reading :)

I wake up to the dreadful sound of my parents arguing I quickly get up and get changed out of my pjs and into my outfit for the day

(Feel free to change it :))
I grab my house keys and school bag and head downstairs trying to avoid contact with anyone.
I stumble out the front door and head towards my bike which is leaning against the side of my house, I hop on the bike and slowly find my way to school (I'm new btw (ofc 🙄) ).

I park my bike at the front of school aside the others and very slowly take in my surroundings, until I feel a tap on my shoulder I spin around to see a boy slightly taller than me wearing thick glasses and a Hawaiian T-shirt he was lowkey cute.
"Hey sugar" he said Flirtatiously, I peek behinds is shoulder to see a small group of people laughing at his attempt to hit on me, one of the boys said "oi richie let's goooooo" the boy was obviously irritated at the boy standing directly in front of me actions I laugh to myself and decided to play along what is the worst that could happen I'm out front of my new school with potential friends and we are only 15 like I'm fine,
"I'm Richie, you name beautiful?"
"Oh right my name is y.n"
"Pretty name for a pretty girl"
A shade of crimson creeped across my cheeks I know he's probably just showing off but it felt nice with someone calling me pretty.

Due to it being my first day I had not clue who these people where or where to go, "hey uh Richie mind takeing me to the office, no clue where I am"
He looked back at his friends and instantly said "sure!" He grabbed my had and led me towards the office (I say office cus your cunt here ain't fuckin American) I feel warm inside because of the boy grasping at my hand.

Y. N POV :)))
We reach the office fingers still connected, he brought up to one of the lady's and nudged me signalling for me to start talking (nothing outta the ordinary me just talking my ass off)
"Hey I'm new here and I need my locker number and classes and all that sh- stuff" the lady stares at me noticing me trying not to swear and rolls her eyes and looks through a small pile of notes and paper on her desk, she handed me a paper and I took in out of her hands.. or at least tried to, she leaned in close to me and quietly said "that Richie kid is trouble stay away" I look at her confused then turn to Richie and he scoffed he's not stupid he could hear her me and Richie turn away as I laugh at the woman's stupidity.

Richies pov :))

I could hear the lady say I was trouble y.n looked at me with a smile plastered on her face and I scoffed at what the old fuck said. Y.n and I turned and began walking towards her locker moments pass until she bursted out laughing at the lady's comment, that woman is fucked in the head I got peer pressured into taking one hit of a cigarette in the bathrooms and someone apparently told her what happened and I got suspended lol, now every single staff member has it in for me.
I'm genuinely confused on the fact that y.n is still holding my hand, maybe she didn't notice I don't know.
I decided to break the silence but the second I opened my mouth to speak the lovely little lady whom was once holding my hand stopped in her tracks and let go of me she stopped at the muli sex toilets and walked in, I followed soon after her.
She sluggishly trailed into a stall and closed the door to obviously take a piss I'm standing in front of the mirror admiring myself when a thought crossed my mind so why not share, "hey y.n don't you think it's kinda stupid that they have multi sex toilets in a high school I mean like I'm all for that sorta shit but like I have walked in here to many times and seen people fucking"

Y.n POV
I'm listening to Richie trail off on how he thinks it's stupid to have multi sex toilets which makes me chuckle because he sounded so annoyed, "what?" He asked sarcastically sounding like a 4 year old girl which makes me laugh even more. He keeps blabbering on about random shit me being me didn't know why I came in here but I decided to make the most of it, I picked my bag up and pulled out a small box and a lighter (I know I'm 15 shut up) and lit the cigarette and took a long breath in and just sat back on the bathroom floor and just listens to the boy talk until I herd girls talking I quickly stood up and pretended to take a piss or I don't even know, "omg ew trashmouth what the fuck are you doing just standing there" one of the girls said I'm guessing towards Richie, I then hear him reply with "fuck off hoe" it went quite then I heard a loud slap then a small wine come out of Richie "so who you waiting for man whore" I'm guessing the other girl said because the voice sounded different "uh my uh-" I was still sitting on the toilet seat waiting for someone to talk until I hear Richie say some weeeeird "um my girlfriend" I head a gasp then another slap I decided to go along with this shit to cause less pain for the boy. I finally worked up the guts to walk out of the stall to stand beside Richie and wash my hand with my cig still in my mouth, one of the three girls (who I'm guessing is the 'leader' because she looks like a biiiiiiig bitch and she had the sorta vibe)

"so so so the trashmouth has a slut now?" She says I laugh at her attempt to insult me, I reply in a happy sorta tone "yep! And I'm guessing your a lonely ass bitch who has to finger herself for pleasure?" Richie laughs at the girl before us "omg ew he fucks you!" I turn to Richie and he just laughed and smiled 'what have I got myself into' I thought "yeah you gotta problem with that" her and her friends laugh and one of the girls behind the 'leader' said "well have fun having sloppy seconds we all know he fucked the Exchange student" I look this chick dead in the eyes and slowly started to walk towards her and said "look darling you can keep your fat fingers to yourself just like this bitch over here is doing, AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE WHORE okay?" Saying the 'okay' all sweet and innocent.
She grunted and began to walk away with the rest of the bitches I took one more long inhale of my cigarette and called after her "wait you forgot something" I said quickening my pace so I'm right behind her, she spun around and I just blew the smoke into her face, watching her being disgusted.
I turn around to look at Richie who is smiling like a maniac he just came towards me and hugged me takeing the cig outta my hand and taking a small puff followed by him choking and gasping for air (he was fine btw)
"You okay Houdini?" I ask whilst laughing at his failed mission to impress me.

Next part is up little angel