chapter 1

Why mom and daddy? Why is it happening to me? You knew I feared darkness then why you left me here with no source of light? why didn't you take me with you? Why you left me here...all alone...I am not strong...I can't be anymore...these people are crashing me...crashing my soul...they are not good...you said that I will be alright but I am not...where are you? You said that you will come back for me, but you never did... am I not important to you? it's enough now...I am tired of waiting...I know you will never come... it's been fourteen years since you left me... fourteen years of hell for me... I can't remember a single day when I didn't wait for you...when I didn't miss you...but I have had it all...now, I will live for myself... goodbye mom and dad...

I closed my diary and a cold wind blew by my face and I could feel the chills on my tear stricken face, and that coolness seemed to calm me in a sense.
I sighed as I took the diary in my hands and kept it inside the hole which I had been able to dig with a great effort. "Finally it's over...now I won't cry over my past," I said with a sense of finality in my voice as I covered the mud and tapped on the ground to make it look normal. 

It was my parent's favourite place to hang out...I had so many happy memories here... it was the most beautiful and peaceful place in the world...by the lake, with the view of the entire city... it was my heaven, whenever I had some drama at my...nope, their house I used to come here... it's my secret place. I got up, took my bag and put on my scarf to cover my face. No one can see me here, even though its midnight if anyone saw me here then the consequences I will face would be terrible.

i needed to reach the house immediately if anyone knew I had sneaked out then I'll be dead... I sped on my bicycle towards my house...which was not far from here... I don't know why but I had this feeling that someone has been watching me since a long time... I chuckled nervously. "The ghost tales about this area couldn't be true... right," I said as I nervously chuckled increased my speed. Look I am not afraid of anything but I was passing through a cemetery and the gossips about this area were not helping my condition...

I don't know why but I felt like looking backwards, and thanks to my stupid self that I did look back, but there was nothing I heard a horn but as I looked ahead, i saw a car coming towards me in full speed...I turned abruptly as I was about to collide with the car... but I collided with the tree instead and fell down..."aahhh..." I screamed in pain and looked towards the car which was now stopped in the middle of the road...

wait it was not an ordinary car...IT WAS A FREAKING TESLA... my eyes widened, but the what I saw next made my eyes bulge out... he was the most handsome man I had ever seen... he was in a royal blue Armani suit which and his tie was loose his hair was perfectly set and his jaw was so sharp that I could cut vegetables with it...and the most beautiful part was his eyes.. I had never thought that black eyes could've so beautiful...

he came near me and I quickly realized that this man was about to run his car over me he opened his mouth to say something but before he could say something I quickly got up and screamed "what the hell!!! Can't you keep your eyes on the road while driving???" I screamed as I uncovered my scarf and shaking my head in anger... he was absolutely calm like nothing happened but his eyes held an emotion which I could not read...well I was never good at reading emotions anyways... I stared at him and he stared back at me with his intense eyes...

"first of all you need look at the road while riding...and you were moving on the wrong side" well he was right I kind of was moving on the wrong side along the lake...but I was no way in hell going to accept that. "excuse me, It's not my fault that you were about to run over me... you should be apologizing me here"I yelled at him.

but his expression was unchanged..."think what you want to, but it won't change the truth miss Amelia," he said as he pulled up my bicycle and handed my bag to me going back to his car leaving me dumbstruck and I could not forget the smirk he had. "How could he know my name?" I have never met him before...I was still standing at my place when I heard him shouting "it's better to go back home. Good girls should not be roaming around such places at this hour of night..." he said before he drove past me...and I was again dumbstruck by him twice this night... I decided to go home and think about it afterwards...

I reached home and I was able to sneak in through the back gate which I left home while going out. I went towards my room without making any noise and sprawled on the bed...my room was of course not big but it was enough for me... I closed my eyes and the thought of black orbs filled my mind forbidding me from sleep...

hi guys, so this was the first chapter of my first book there will Bebe more chapters coming on the way only if you support me... please tell me if you like the idea of this book... just one comment and I will post the next chapters as soon as possible... 

English is not my mother tongue so there will be many mistakes...i am sorry for that...

again, guys, just one comment will boost my stamina to write the next chapter...

please suggest the characters for Amelia and Mr. billionaire... and if you want a cover for this book...

thanks guys for giving this book a chance...