Episode 15

Y/N P. O. V

I and Hanna heading to the meeting room. She keep holding my hand cuz she is a bit scare for what will happen next.

All the party will be there. Lee Doha and his secretary, Jimin and his secretary, Seonghwa, Hyomin and me.

That's all. But this gonna be a game. I don't like lee doha much. He is a playboy. There's once he try to seduce me at a party.

When I saw him, I really really really want to slap him. I get myself ready to see him. I slowly open the door and all of them already there.

I take a sit and start the conversation.

"Since everyone here, let's get started. Miss Hyomin"

She nod and stand up.

"From what we know, our company has give 10 million to the orphanage house under Park group. The cause that I have done make the plan due for awhile. I'm sorry for my careless"

She bow to everyone but there was nothing but silence. She then sit down. I start to speak.

"As she said. This has involved another party. President lee. May I ask why you want that place? "

"Well, it's for business. A new hotel that I plan very well. I will pay for the place with a good price"

He look at me with a seducing look. I look away and face Seonghwa. He recieve my signal and nod.

"President lee, the place is not for sale. The Kang and Park group already make a contract. We can use the 10 million to upgrade the new orphanage home"

"Isn't the 10 million is for donation like food or something? "

Lee doha speak. I continue.

"We didn't said that the 10 million is for donation. It's Hyomin kindness to use her own money to give it to the Park group. Why you think so? "

"If miss hyomin really give the 10 million for her kindness, she supposed to give it straight to Park group"

"The orphanage house is also Park group possession. They will also received the money and it will be their money. If you don't trust me, you should try ask Vice president park"

I nod at him. Hyomin and jimin just dumbfounded for a moment. This is just our flow of doing things.

Seonghwa give a document to doha. He take it and read the document. He sigh and put down the document.

"I guess I can't promote any more. I will pull back everything. For the demolished, you can continue but in one condition. I want to give 32% of share to the new company"

All of us look at jimin. He just speechless. In the end he nod agree to the condition. Doha sign the papers for his condition of share.

Aftet that, everything done simply. We shake hand and go back. Seonghwa, jimin, hyomin and me went to my office to talk about something.

I sit beside seonghwa and jimin with hyomin. Both of them cross their hand looking at us.

I face seonghwa and he did the same. I sigh. Hyomin and jimin speak at the same time.

"Unnie, why did you lie?!"

"Bro, why you did that?! "

I talk first then seonghwa.

"Every mind game has their own way. It's more fun when we turn the table game"

"We didn't plan from the start and I just follow the flow. I bring the document in case"

"We go with the flow that I said and turn the table game. Am I right, seonghwa? "

"Yeap. It flow nicely"

We fist pump eachother and smile.

"So..that's mean you guys didn't plan it from the start"

Jimin look at me shock. We both nod. This is not the first time. Before I know Jimin, I met Seonghwa first.

We went to the same middle school while hanna with jimin. We are bestfriend that time but I find his a little bit scary. He is the most handsome guy in the school. People sometimes make a rumor that I and him is a couple.

When we are in trouble, I always lie first and he follow. He is the one who cause the mess all the time. Both of us thought that it is a hidden talent. Actually, it's a fate. I try to do it with other person but it ended up worsen.

We name it as unplanned talent. He is like a lil bro to me. Well, whatever it's a long time ago. Everything change already.

"Let's wrap things up now. We should hang out with eachother next time"

I said and they all nod.

Time skips

I play with my phone before I sleep. I search something about choi family. None. They never had a debt with me. This case is more complicated than I know.

I close my eyes to calm myself. I put my phone and sleep. Suddenly, someone call me. I look back and it was jackson. I quickly answer the call.

You: Hello

Js:Hey y/n. Did I wake you up?

You: No. Why did you call me?

Js:I thought about Yeohan and Yeonsung.

You: Them?

Js: Yeah. I think about it deeply. There is something missing in your revenge.

You: Missing? Like what? I only know that their parents are going to die tomorrow

Js: ....

You: Jackson? Are u there?

Js: Yeah. I just thought about ur word. Maybe it's true. I think someone help u in the shadow. I hope u don't feel to pressure and....  I want u to be safe.

You: umm..... Okay. I will

Js: Go get some rest. Goodnight. Sweet dream

You: You too

The call ended. I put my phone aside. My heart are full of flower. Like a garden. No one had ever done this to me. It felt like he is the only one understand me.

I close my eyes waiting for tomorrow to come. Hoping it's gonna be a good day. I fall asleep after saying something.

Goodnight Puppy. Sweet dream

______________________________

Hey guys!!! Don't forget to vote and comment 💕💜

|