The most cliched story on Wattpad

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I groaned and got up to get ready for school. Somehow, my beautiful blonde hair was not even slightly messy. There wasn't even a hair out of place.

   After brushing my teeth, I put on my brand new uniform and looked in the mirror. I had wavy blonde hair that was tied back in a gorgeous French twist, bright blue eyes, perfect skin and nails and an amazing tan. God, I was hideous. It was a miracle I had any friends.

I went downstairs to see my mom downing her fourth shot of vodka for the day while making pancakes. "Hurry up or you'll be late for your very first day of school in this new town we just moved to!" My mom said.

   I looked at time and grabbed only a piece of toast from the counter, leaving behind the pancakes because I had to get thinner even though I already had a perfect figure. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I hugged my parents and ran out the door.

   I reached my new school and walked down the hallway. There were students everywhere. Jocks playing with footballs, the nerdy kids sitting on the side working furiously at computers and reading really thick books because that's all nerdy kids do, the goth looking people who were very obviously on something and the preppy cheerleaders who were giggling and gossiping while retouching their already perfect makeup.

I started heading towards my first class but I had no idea where I was going. "Hi there!" I heard someone say from behind me and I turned around to see one of the preppy cheerleader girls. "My name's Brittany. You look lost. Can I help you get to class?" She asked.

This girl was very obviously the spawn of satan and she was determined to ruin my life. I hissed at her and ran in the opposite direction. She gave me a confused look and said, "Ok then, I hope you find your way!" Her evil intentions were unbelievable.

I finally found my class and sat down right at the back because even though I didn't really ever study like all the teen protagonists in movies and books, I still got perfect marks.

   The class began after a couple of minutes and obviously I wasn't paying attention because I was too busy staring at the boy at the other end of the room. He was the hottest guy I'd ever seen.

   Unfortunately, that cheerleader Brittany was already talking to him. I knew she had evil intentions, trying to steal my man like that. How could she?

  About half an hour into class, the classroom door burst open dramatically and my teacher sighed exasperatedly. Everyone turned to stare at the mysterious looking guy who stormed into class with an aura of mystery surrounding him. He was the hottest guy I'd ever seen.

  "Do you have a late slip?" My teacher asked. The hot guy shrugged off his black leather jacket and said, "No I don't because I honestly couldn't care less about school."

   Of course, the only empty seat left in the entire class was the one next to me. The hot mysterious guy sat down next to me and gazed sullenly into the distance.

I knew that fate must have brought us together because he and I were obviously meant to be. Brittany could have the other hot guy at the other end of the classroom.

I stared dreamily at the guy sitting next to me. Then, he turned towards me and whispered, "My name is Jason Wolfguy and there's only one thing you need to know about me. I am a vampire."

————————————————————

A/N

You thought he was going to be a werewolf didn't you? But anyways, let me know what you think. How's the story so far? Next chapter coming up soon!