notice me (Kat's p.o.v)

I had sat there in my room for a while now still thinking of what had happened in the arcade i couldn't believe it

A while before
Hey kat who's your crush cookie had asked me i couldn't tell if she was curious or just wanted me to say who it was in front  of  Tony my one and only crush i replied wispering in her ear i-its t-t-tony  i said i guess he heard me and asked to talk to me alone i was shocked but replied with a nod of the head as cookie went on her own i started to be come more nervous at the second tony then pulled me close to him and said that he liked me and had a crush on me i then started to blush really bad after that he then kissed me i was so nervous that i didn't kiss him back i then ran to my house crying as i walked inside i realized my mom was home she was so sweet and kind i didn't hesitate to hug her she held me close and asked what had happened after explaining everything to her she told me that i had to calm down and go back to my friends house and that she would even drive me there i said ok and went there and the next day i had skipped school so i could think and here i am thinking of what else i should do.

Thank you for reading next chapter will be the Goldycorn continued bye happy Easter.