He Sees a Different Side of You - Taehyung (Athletic)

You'd gone to the park with the boys to get some fresh air and exercise. It'd been a while since they'd all had a day off like this and they were taking full advantage.

Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin were playing two on two soccer and getting really into it.  Yoongi and Jin were setting up a picnic area while you and Taehyung were taking a walk nearby. 

"I'm so hungry," Tae whined. "How much longer are they going to play?"

"I'm sure if you ask, Jin would let you eat something."

"Watch out!" 

You glanced over to see the ball hurtling towards you. You reacted instinctively, jumping in front of it and trapping it against your thigh.

"How'd do you do that?" Tae breathed.

"Nice save, (Y/N)," Hoseok added as he finally caught up to the ball.

"I used to play in school," you explained. 

Hoseok stepped closer. "With skills like that, you want to sub in?"

"Really?"

You were already wearing a t-shirt and shorts due to the hot weather. It wouldn't be out of the question to join in. 

"Sure. I'll try to end it fast," you added with a glance at Tae. He grinned and clapped your back.

So Hoseok led you back to the field, subbing you into their game. Within a minute, you were keeping pace with them and stealing the ball back for Hoseok.

Taehyung sighed as he settled down near the picnic spot. 

"Where's (Y/N)?" Jin asked.

"Playing," he said, vaguely gesturing toward where the others were. 

"Nice," Yoongi commented, smacking Tae's hand away as he tried to reach for some food. Tae pouted and turned to watch you on the field. 

Jimin was now splayed out in the grass, obviously enjoying being subbed out. As they watched, you managed to steal the ball away from Jungkook and launch it towards Hoseok. 

The moment you stole the ball away from Jungkook, he had you marked. He wasn't letting you get another advantage if he could help it. There was no goalie to stop you the way they were playing, so he'd have to make sure you didn't get to the net.

You'd made quick work of the game since you'd joined but you were starting to slow down due to being out of practice. If the two of you didn't finish this soon, Jungkook would have bragging rights. And no way was he letting that happen.

Namjoon overestimated his next pass so Hoseok stole it easily. You flanked him on the right, moving around frequently to keep the others from getting close to him.

He shot the ball into the goal effortlessly, bringing you to just one point to victory.  You wiped the sweat off your forehead and glanced over into the shade where the other four were sitting. 

Tae cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted to you, but you didn't hear until you were heading back to position.

"Kick their butts, (Y/N)!"

You chuckled softly, waiting for your chance to get the ball. Namjoon managed to get it first and slipped past Hoseok on his way down the field, his long legs helping him out. He passed to Jungkook again, but after a series of quick steals, Hoseok managed to get it back. He called out to you, catapulting the ball towards you without any hesitation. 

After retrieving it, you raced towards the goal as fast as you could. Namjoon was close behind you, and you barely managed to kick it towards the goal before his leg slid past yours, trying to trip you up.

The ball sailed into the goal. Nothing but net.

"We won!!!" Hoseok screamed as he suddenly picked you up. 

After a congratulatory handshake and compliments of a good game, you all finally sat down to the picnic.

"To the MVP," Hoseok proclaimed, handing you the first plate.

You grinned. "Thanks."

"You were amazing out there," Tae told you. "I had no idea you could do that."

"Maybe you and I can play next time," you suggested. 

"Only if I'm on your team."