38 - Accidental Revelation

"It's your fault!" I scream and push him backwards into a cupboard.

🔺🔺PREVIOUSLY🔺🔺

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

🔸♦️Evelyn's P.O.V ♦️🔸

I wake up suddenly, feeling exhausted. I stand up on weak legs and walk towards the stairs.

I hear someone scream before I hear things fall and break.

"What's happening?" I ask halfway down the stairs seeing Cap and Chris holding my father as he tries to get free from their grip.

"Dad?" I ask and his head snaps to me.

Their grip loosen and he comes running towards me. He runs up the remaing stairs and holds my arm under the elbow and a hand on my back.

"Dad, I'm pregnant, not disabled." I say joke trying to lighten the mood but everything seems to turn to silent mode before footsteps are heard echoing inside the house.

"What?" I hear someone ask and I look to the side to see Alex standing inside the kitchen with a burst lip and bloody nose.

He slowly starts moving closer until he is at the foot of the stairs.

I'm way to tired to be shocked and I step further down the stairs. But my foot slips and I fall into Alex's arms. He tries to hug me but I pull away.

"Don't touch me. This is your fa- No my fault for being in love with someone who doesn't love me. This child is my child. I hate you, and I ne-" before I could finish my sentence the ground started getting closer and everything turned dark.

🔸♦️Alex's P.O.V ♦️🔸

"Don't touch me. This is your fa- No my fault for being in love with someone who doesn't love me. This child is my child. I hate you and I ne-"

Evelyn started falling forward before she could finish her sentence, I try catch her but Jude catches her before I could.

Jude runs with her to the car before driving off probably to the hospital.

"Alex?" Kate asks and I brush her off not wanting to think about it, just about Evelyn.

"Alex, w-"

"Kate, I don't have time for this. I need to talk to her."  I say and run out of the house following Jude.

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

Arriving at the hospital I find Jude pacing up and down the halls.

"No, get out of here! This is your fault!" Jude starts to yell and he pushes me away from the room.

I fall to my knees and grips onto his pants.

"Please don't chase me away. I'm begging you, if I did something wrong at least let me apologize." I beg and he forcibly removes me from him.

"Leave." he says and he turns away leaving me crying on my knees behind him.

"Please... let me see her once." I beg but Jude just ignores me.

🔸♦️ Ray's P.O.V ♦️🔸

"Shouldn't Alex and Kate have been back by now?" I ask into the room of lost in thought fools.

"Yeah. I wonder what happened." Stephen says and just then the front door opens and Alex walks into the room with his head hung low.

We tried getting a reponse from him but he just blankly stares out in front of him.