Chapter 11

Jane POV

OMG this place is beautiful. I said to myself ad I arrived at Alex's place and it was elegant, there was swimming pool and on the corner of the house there were beautiful flowers.

''Good morning.'' I heard a voice behind me.

''Good morning.'' I turned and saw a man, who seem to be in his fifty's. He was wearing a rubber glove, safety goggles, long pants, a long-sleeved shirt, and sturdy shoes, he must be the one taking care of these beautiful flowers.

''You are doing a great job with these flowers.'' I said to the man who was smiling at me. Not in a creepy way, just friendly.

''Well thank you, I really want my boss to be pleased with what I do.''

''He surely will be please with your work.'' I told him with a smile.

''What a wonderful day, it is today. The sun is shining, the birds are sing, the sky is blue as ever, and the wind blows through the trees.'' He marked.

'' It's a wonderful day.'' I chanted, making him laugh.

''Is Alex around?'' I questioned him.

''I haven't seen him this morning but I think he is inside.''

''Thank you. And have a nice day.''

''My boss should really hurry up and marry you. You are really a nice person,as he himself explained.''

''He talked about me, with you?'' I asked shocked. I thought that it was just his sister, Jack and Benjamin the only people who knew about our relationship.

''Yes, I know he was secretly dating you. He had even shown me your picture, saying he will marry you after you finish your studies.''

''I think  I'm gonna go inside.'' I said, not wanted to here those things. Alex wanted to marry me?

I sorry for saying too much, I didn't mean to make you sad.'' The gardener said.

''Is fine.'' I muttered, while tiers dropped from my eyes.
I whipped them off and went to the door and ring the bell.

''Hey, please come in.'' A woman smiled at me.

''Hey.''

''Can you please tell Alexander I am here.''

''He's not up yet and he doesn't like people waking him up or go in his bedroom without his permission.''

''You can wait for him to get up.'' It's already half past nine and Alex usually gets up early. The only time he ever slept in, is when he sick.
Let's not get alle too knowing. People change a lot, so maybe he changed some habits.

''Fine, I will wait for him.''

''Okay I will be in the kitchen, if you need anything you can call me.'' She emplied.

''Maybe I can assist you in the kitchen while I'm waiting for Alex to get up.''

''I would like that.''

''By the way my name is Jane.''

''Oh forgive for my manners, my name is Mia, the one who make the delicious food in here.''  She said in laughter.

''Nice to meet you. '' She must really love her job, the she way flaunted about it.
.
.
.
.
.

''Oh wow this is beautiful.'' I can be here all day. I mumbled walking in the kitchen.

''It's indeed beautiful. That's why I love this job more.''

''How long have you worked for Alex?'' I lifted my eyebrows looking at her.