Information

NOTE: The alpha rank is inherited, not random. The first born of the alpha becomes the next alpha/Luna when they turn eighteen. Same with the betas and gammas. However, peacemakers, enforcers, and lookouts are picked by elders.

Pack Hierarchy

Alpha- The highest rank. The male leader. The only one equal to him is the Luna.

Luna- Also highest rank. The female leader. The only one equal to her is the Alpha.

Beta- The alphas right hand man; rank is immediately below the alpha pair and they are to step in if both Alpha and Luna are gone.

Gamma- Third in command. They are to step in if both the alpha pair and beta are gone.

Elders- Usually former alphas and Luna's. They rank high as they have experience and wisdom and deserve a lot of respect.

Pack Doctor- The healers in the Pack, as werewolves can not go to normal hospitals and doctors due to their fast heart rates and higher temperatures.

Enforcers- The warriors; the fighters. Male and female (without pups) always at the front during an attack and/or raid behind the alpha.

Trackers- Have the best sense of smell. Can find just about anything if they put their minds to it. Situated just behind enforcers and are trained to fight as well.

Lookouts- Pretty self explanatory. They warn the pack of danger and only fight if necessary.

Peacemakers- Usually only one per pack. They break up fights in the pack so no one turns against each other. They usually have very lovable personalities.

Trainees- The wolfs 14-15 years old. They aren't pups but don't know how to be adults and are being trained in different areas. The alpha will chose their role based off of their training when they reach 16.

Pups- Wolfs who are 0-13 years old. They are the future of the pack and well cared for.

Omegas- Lowest ranking werewolves. They eat last and are the punching bags of the pack. You don't want to be an omega.

Important terms

Moon Goddess- the main goddess of the werewolves. She created the werewolf race and is who guides them through life. She may appear in dreams as warnings, or just to tell someone something they don't know if they've earned it. Described as a white shadow of a wolf. (Played by me. If you would like a dream sent to you let me know.)

Shifting- the term used when they turn into their wolves. The first shift is painful, but after that it becomes second nature. Wolves are fully clothed when they return to human form. Wolfs can start shifting from ages 8-16, if they don't shift by 16 they don't have much of a chance that they will shift and become omegas or peacemakers.

Mate- Short for soulmate. The Moon Goddess destined every wolf with another wolf. She did it to make sure her face continues to reproduce. Wolves are able to start looking for their mates as soon as they hit sixteen. When wolves find their mates they usually smell something powerful and special to them and when they look around and make eye contact with their mates, they just know, they feel a shock of energy go through them and they know. If a wolf from one pack has a mate in another, the alpha and Luna's of both packs decide who will stay where. Usually the female of the pair will go to live with the male. If a high ranking wolf (Like the next in line or the beta and gamma) match up, it forms a temporary truce, and the female will go with the male. Mates can be rejected, by saying "I ___ reject ___" but you might not receive a second chance mate. Being rejected hurts both wolves, and usually only happens when a high ranking Wolfs mate is an omega.

Pack- Simple: like the wild wolves, werewolves live in packs. Often the pack house is a mansion, as werewolves gather more money because they live a lot longer than humans.

Aging- werewolves age one year every ten years once they turn eighteen, before that they age like a normal human.

Pack house- where the werewolves live. Each werewolf has their own room unless mated, then they share rooms. There's a large outside area and usually a pond or river as their wolves need to be let out often.

Territory- the area surrounding the werewolves pack house that belongs to them. The members of a pack can feel when they leave their territory. The alpha and Luna can feel when someone leaves the territory and when someone enters the territory.

Border- the edge of a territory that is connected with another, if crossed without notifying the leader of that packs territory, a fight will likely start.

Powers- some wolves do have powers gifted by one of the goddesses

Chosen one- there is a wolf every once and a while that is chosen by Calliope and Lyre to receive all powers. Sometimes they stay hidden and other times show themselves and are worshipped but often killed or kidnapped by rouges.

Marking/marks/mark- when mates bite each other and become one. Usually during no kids allowed sessions but can be done in the open. Usually done in wolf form.

Gods and Goddesses

Lyre- The sun god, Calliope's mate. Can gift any powers.

Azul- The water goddess. She gifts the powers of water manipulation and the ability to talk to animals as well as form water.

Grace- The earth goddess. She gifts the powers of earth manipulation and the ability to talk to animals.

Calliope- The Moon goddess, Lyre's mate. She can gift any power.

Maylie- The light goddess. She gifts the power of light manipulation, and the ability to blind others, whether permanently (with permission) or for certain amounts of time.

Pill- The shadow god. He gifts the powers of shadow manipulation and the ability to make shadows complete tasks.

Griffin- The fire god. He gifts the powers of fire breathing, fire wings, fire manipulation, and the ability to form fire.

Heather- The mind goddess. She gifts the powers of telekinesis, or telepathy, and the ability to make others do things to certain wolves.

If you have a god or goddess you'd like to add so you can receive a certain power, or want to add a gifted power to an already existing god or goddess, let me know.

Might add more later.

Any questions? Comment? Suggestions for things I should add? Let me know.