Prologue

"I'm home!" Carlos shouted as he opened the door to their house.

But no one greeted him back.

"She's not home yet?" He asked to himself and looked at the clock.

7:00 PM maybe she's still at her school.

He then decided to cook their dinner.

Carlos was happily humming while cooking not knowing the tragedy that would happen to his beloved sister that would happen 1 hour later.

=============

Carlos Lopez lost everything.

His parents, His younger sister and now his Job.

After the death of his younger sister a month ago he fell into depression and started drinking. He locked himself up inside his younger sisters room and waited for his demise.

He already lost the reason to live. His Sister is everything he have and now she's gone, he wanted to disappear too.

Carlos slowly lost his consciousness with a tear falling down from his eye.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uwwaaaaaa!!!" Carlos heard a loud cry of a baby.

He's confused, a baby wouldn't never showed up in his younger sisters room. Carlos slowly opens up his eyes and he was greeted by a man with light brown hair with a pair of blue eyes and a woman with silver hair and violet eyes.

"He got your eyes, darling." Said the woman.

"It sure is. He's adorable." Said the man. "What should we name him?" Added the man.

"His name would be Lyon." The woman answered.

"Yes, Lyon Daemon Ainsworth." Said the man.

Wait-- what?! He's born again?! And not just that! He got reincarnated as the side character from the "The Maidens Heart!" His younger sister's favorite Novel!