Chapter 6: Taehyung

"I'm sorry," Seokjin said as he hugged me. "I didn't mean to pull you away from your brother."

"It's okay," I cooed. "You're scared. Someone tried to hurt you today."

"Bogum protected me," he said, pulling away. "He got hurt, he's at the hospital. I think I need to go see him."

"Want me to go with you?" I offered. He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. "How about coffee to settle the nerves?" He sighs.

"No, no," he said, smiling a little. "Seeing you settled my nerves. Thank you."

"It's what friends do," I said, smiling at him. "I told Joon to head home. I'll catch the bus." I smiled at him with assurance.

"Be safe," he said before he walked down the street. I went the opposite way towards the bus stop. I sat down on the bench and let out a breath as I waited.

"Hey."

I froze in place when I heard Jaehwan's voice. I bit my lip and looked as he sat down next to me. He held an envelope towards me. I blinked and took it from him. I opened it and pulled out pictures he had of me and Namjoon at the restaurant earlier. Goddamn it. I fucking knew it.

"What do you want?" I asked, irritated.

"You tied up in my bed," he admitted. "Otherwise, I'll tell everybody what you and your sick brother do."

"We had something to eat," I insisted, handing the envelope back to him. "Brothers eat together."

"He held your hand," he said, taking the pictures. "And it's all I need to back-up what I say. Once you say something that causes people to disgusted, they'll associate all the evidence with it."

"I will not marry you," I said firmly.

"I don't care if you marry me," he said with a laugh. "I just wanna fuck you. You'll spread your legs for him, so have no problem doing the same for me." He smirks victoriously.

"If I do this, will you leave us alone?" I asked, sighing a little."Maybe," he said, smirking a little. He caresses my thigh, but I remove it. "Maybe I want sex until I'm tired of you." I perked up when I saw Namjoon's car pull up on the other side of the street. I smiled of relief, seeing him get out and come over."This guy bothering you?" he asked curiously. His eyes stay intact on Jaehwan who was sitting comfortably to his seat.

"He is," I said, nodding eagerly as I jumped up and hugged him.

"I've got evidence this time," Jaehwan said with confidence.

"I can get some of you harassing my brother," Namjoon countered. "You want to play this game, Jaehwan-ssi?" He challenges Jaehwan upon he said that.

"This isn't over," Jaehwan said, looking at me before he walked off away from us. Namjoon petted my hair and walked me over to the car. He helped me in before he got in and drove."He's not gonna stop," I said with a huffed, gripping my coat. "He's just gonna keep trying until I give in." I scoffed a low, weakly tone. He parks our car to a place where no one else is going to see us.

"You're going to be fine," he said, rubbing my thigh. "It's okay, Tae. I told you I'd keep you safe. I meant that. I'm not gonna let him do anything to you." My head turns on him and I saw his doe eyes looking at me. It's very intimidating in front of him, but I didn't feel that way. I averted my gaze at him to prevent myself to fuck again to his car.

"Just take me home," I said, leaning back as I kept my eyes on him to stay calm. "Take me home and... if our parents aren't there... take a bath with me."He silently laughs at me, showing his cute deep dimple.~~~~

Thankfully, our parents weren't home. Dad was working. Mom was with her book club. We had the house to ourselves. I let out a soft breath as I leaned back against Namjoon while he kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around me.

"Better?" he asked gently."Better," I said, nodding a little. "Are we gonna be okay, Hyung? Please tell me we're gonna be okay.""We will be," he reassured. "And that's not me trying to make you feel better, that's me behind honest. We're gonna be fine, TaeTae." I smiled to myself, closing my eyes."I love you," I said happily. For a moment, I didn't care if we had gotten caught. I almost wanted our parents to suddenly come home and find us in the tub together. I wanted them to see how much I loved him."I love you too," he said, kissing around my ear. "Do you want to... do it in here?""How romantic," I teased with a giggle. He chuckled and buried his face against my neck. "You could ask me if I want to make love at least.""Fine, do you want to make love in here?" he asked curiously."Yeah," I said, getting more comfortable. "I do. And I hope we get caught.""You say that now, but if we got caught, you'd hate it," he said, kissing my skin. "We don't want to get caught because then we can't be together. You know that, right?""Yeah, I know," I said, opening my eyes. "No more talking, Joon. Just make love to me. Okay?""Okay," he said, slipping his hands on my thighs under the water. "I'm happy to please, baby~.""I like it when you call me that," I admitted softly. "It's nice.""Baby," he said again, whispering it as he hummed. "My baby," he whispered seductively, which make me shivered.

"Joonie Hyung~" my back ached because of this sensation, he makes me chills wherever he touches me... It felt so good. I moan accidentally, I heard a smirk on his lips."Tae... Stop doing that?" He scolds."B-but I did nothing.!" I depend.

He bit my lobe. "Then... If you play dumb on me." I felt there's a palm jerking my member, it's so fast that water spout out to the tub.

"H-h-hyung~"

"We're only starting to your punishment baby. You've seen the real thing."~~~~~~I realized. I need to continue for my readers who support me..:)Please don't forget and hesitate to comment down below.I really really really appreciate it ^^