Chapter One

This story will be loosely based on the song 'Jealous' by Nick Jonas.

Amiel's POV

Why the heck is Charles Wallace looking at MY Sara? Lately I have seen them hanging out more then they should. She is MY girlfriend not his. I am starting to think that Sara wants to date him again. They did have a good relationship going until Charles cheated so I don't know why she would want to date him again. I think I am losing this battle to Charles even though Sara said she loves me I don't know.

At school

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Sara and Charles talking and laughing and I just walked away cause it was too much to bear. When it was lunchtime I walked over to Star, Chaunice, Janine, Ariel, Shawn, and Brenna. I was looking for Sara when I saw her walking over to us and I got up and pulled her to tell her how I feel.

"Sara I really need to talk to you," I said sadly.

"Um okay so what do you want to talk about," Sara smiled.

"You and Charles are always hanging out and I think that you like him more than you like me."

"That will never happen and besides Charles is just my science partner. You are the only one I will love and besides Charles cheated on me. Why would I want to date him again."

"I guess your right. Sorry I guess I was a little jealous."

"Its fine."

Sara then gave Amiel a small sweet kiss and they both walked back to their friends.