"right here?" - smut

your pov

"the game has successfully finished with the score of 27-24 with y/n scoring the last shot"

i looked up at my boyfriend, Ethan Dolan. his arms raised in victory for our team. he had always come to my basketball games, the same way i had always come to his lacrosse games. i could hear ethan throughout the whole game, cheering me on. as everyone filled out to the changing rooms, ethan called my name "y/n wait" i walked up the bleachers and sat beside him, he pulled me into a side hug and congratulated me on my win "y/n you did amazing down there, i'm so proud of you"

"thanks baby" i looked up at his eyes, i could see the happiness and a hint of lust within his brown specs. he looked down at my lips and i looked into his eyes, and he slipped a hand in my hair and leaned in towards me, his lips touched mine. my hand reaching into his brown curls, tugging at them often.

his hands moved down my body the more intense the scene got, his gentle touch had always given me shivers. as the kiss progressed on ethan lips detached from mine, his lips attached to my neck leaving visible hickeys. his hands moved up my top, my stomach barely showing, his soft lips kissed every inch of my stomach, "you're so beautiful baby" , his words always made me feel butterflies. his brown eyes looked back at mine and i could see the lust & love within them.

"right here?" ethan asked , i nodded, "you wanna do it right here on these bleachers?" ethan asked again, i nodded eagerly.

the court was empty only me and ethan, just us two and the scene was soon to be much more then that, the thrill of being caught in such a public place excited us, although we had done it before ,anyone could walk in on this very moment.

his hand went from my stomach onto the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down, my underwear exposed, he knelled down, his large hands widening my thighs as his minty breath could be felt on the loose material of my underwear, my arouse dripping from his previous actions. his hands stayed on my thighs, keeping him steady. he peeled off my underwear setting it aside, his mouth attached to my clit, soft moans continued to escape my mouth as the feeling was getting overwhelming, as his tongue entered my hole, a whole new feeling had arrived. loud moans escaped as the overwhelming feeling came , ethans hand moved to my lips covering my mouth , "baby you're being too loud, keep quiet" ethan whispered. i immediately kept quiet, biting down on my lips , following ethan's commands. his tongue and fingers giving me indescribable feelings, the man always knew what he was doing. after i had cum and ethan cleaned me up.

He stood up and pushed my head down so i would sit on my knees on the floor of the bleachers , my arouse dripping across the floor, i kissed down his abdomen and pulled down his shorts as he sat down . his calvin underwear exposed. the precum leaking through his underwear, i jerked him off in his calvins, as i could tell he was getting impatient he took of his underwear, "get to work y/n", i did as ethan said, i took his dick in my hands getting in position to suck him off, i sucked his tip and went down a few inches till he took my hair into his hands and pushed my head, my nose touching the freshly trimmed hair. he kept me in this position till i tapped his thigh. he made me sit on the bleachers while he throat fucked me, right there on the bleachers, my spit dribbled from my mouth, "fuck y/n , y-you like that?"

i looked up at his hazel eyes and let my jaw fall taking all of him in one go, once again , "yes baby , j-just like that",  his cum going straight to the back of my throat, forcing me to swallow.   

pt 2 soon 🙈 - soph