"right here?" pt 2

As I left Ethan breathless. I lay down on the cold bleachers, Ethan coming behind me sitting in between my legs, he lifted my legs above his own. "you ready baby?" I quickly nodded. his thumb rubbing my clit, moans my arouse making it easier for him, he inserted his fingers, the pleasure overwhelming me. the steady rhythm that Ethan was going at, the vision in my eyes started fading to black and white, my high coming, "baby you're tightening around me, are you nearly there?"

his thumb circulating my clit, fingers still pumping in and out of me, steadily he knew exactly what pace to go at, with every move he had perfected it precisely, what can I say he's my boy. 

Breathlessly whispering "yes baby I am" his pace fastened and before I knew it the orgasm made its way flowing through me, and moans had effortlessly come through me, Ethan's hand then came across my lips, "everyone's going to end up hearing us, babe"

Then came the realisation that we were still in the school gym. Everyone could come running through the doors and straight into the scene which was both Ethan and I. Ethan pulled me close giving me a sweet kiss, while trying to gather his shorts to where they were meant to be, pulling my leggings and underwear up, and redoing my hair as I already knew what it could possibly look like from that scene. 

"Alright, let's head home lover boy."

The two of us both made our way towards the gym exit not ready to see all the boys, and their 101 questions that I knew were going to be asked, as we approached the car Ethan held the door open for me, hopping into the passenger seat, closing the door behind me and seeing Ethan run across the hood of the car, opening drivers side door and hopping into the driver's seat.

"my parents are out till late, round 2?"