036

THIRTY SIX
[ WEISHEN V (10) ]

November 7, 2018
4:58 pm
@Seoul University

November 7, 20184:58 pm@Seoul University

n.jm

"Ooh, there's our ride. See ya tomorrow Jaems! Tell Yangyang we're off." Sanha pointed at a vehicle outside the gates as we got out of the building, hearing Hina's mom honk the horns while she waved at us.

"That was a lame ass nickname but yeah, see ya." I teased and waved them goodbye.

"I know right? Bye!" Hina laughed as both of them ran towards their car.

I quietly watched them leave while holding the straps of my backpack, not knowing what motive should I do next. Just then from behind I heard Mark's voice, along with another whom I can't recognize that much.

"U-uhh yeah. Can we do this some other time? My head kinda hurts right now so I should really go home. You too, Hendery."  From what I observed, he sounded quite annoyed.

I turned around and saw Mark with someone, I think he's in his class.

"Awwe too bad...But that's okay! I hope you get better. Let's hang out tomorrow then!" The donkey looking guy beside him enthusiastically gave him a two thumbs up and ran to wherever he's going.

"Finally." Mark hyung sighed and stretched his neck.

"Who was that?" I asked him, curious.

"Just someone from my class. It was nothing really." He grabbed my shoulder and dragged me along with him.

"Let's go!" He lead me to the school's parking lot, where we found our van.

Seeing its doors open makes me think that some of the boys are already there, and in fact they are.

I only notice Jeno, Jisung, and Chenle though. Where could the others be?

"Yo." Mark went inside the van first, putting his bag behind him while he sat down on the back seat.

As I followed I noticed Haechan and Renjun's bags have already been placed in their own perspective seats.

"Where are they?" I asked the boys present inside the vehicle. I'm pretty sure they know who I'm referring to.

I may be a little mad at Haechan earlier but he's still my friend and bro along with Renjun. I can't afford to just let them go around that carelessly. What if something happens?

Or am I just worrying too much..?

I also don't get why Haechan holds a grudge on our new friend though? Yangyang's literally an angel, Haechan's just jealous everyone gives more attention to him.

"Renjun hyung said that he and Haechan hyung will be just taking the bus." Jisung informed, followed by Chenle.

"Yeah, and he also said that they got some 'mad business' to do. Renjun told us not to tell you."