Style ~ Science Project

Stan has been questioning a lot of things about himself recently. He didn't know what it was but every time he was near Kyle it was like his heart started beating more. How Kyles perfectly shaped eyes light up when he talks about his grades, or when he gets to show off his exceptional skill of computers, or when he finally gets to go off on Cartman with facts. Not just how they light up but the way they are shaped when his smile is so wide, and when he's actually happy. Kyles Auburn red hair that bounces when he finally decides to take his hat off. His lips that curve upwards when Stan talks about space. It's not just his looks though. He adores the silly jokes Kyle makes, or when he does the little dance after he wins a game. Stan could write an essay on why Kyle Brovfloski is his SBF and is also the best person ever.

Although he thinks these things he's never found it weird. He thought all people thought of their closest friends like that. Stan didn't understand the concept of him liking his SBF, he didn't even think about it, never crossed his mind. Until recently, when Kenny had pointed out they way he talks about him.

Kyle on the other hand had always know about his little 'crush' on his SBF. It was easy to tell and anyone who payed enough attention to the two would know that they both liked each other. Kyle was to naive to say anything to Stan about it worrying that it would ruin such a great friendship. He's noticed how down Stans been feeling lately though, and decided he might as well give it a shot.

"Hey Stan, you should come over after school, we have that science project to do still." 

"Oh yeah, i'll make sure to bring my book this time Ky."

Kyle couldn't help but blush and he knew he was so he just shrugged and turned to his locker, hiding his face. Grabbing his science book and putting it in his bag already. "Alright well i'm headed off to English. Have fun with math class."

Stan just nodded his head grabbing his textbook, homework, and an extra pencil. He always made sure to bring an extra because Kenny never had a damn pencil.

"Hey Stan do you ha-." Kenny was cut off by Stan handing him and pencil and his homework.

"How do you never have a pencil, this is the last class. Just hurry up and copy it i know you didn't do it last night."

Kenny took it gratefully and started rushing to write everything down before the teacher walked into the classroom to collect it. Once he finished he tapped Stan on the shoulder.

"Thanks Stan." Kenny said like a child, grinning from ear to ear.

"You hang out with Butters too much."  Stan said rolling his eyes and smiling while turning back around and placing his homework back on his desk. He always wanted them to get together but he knew it also wasn't any of his business.

The teacher walks in grabs the papers from everyone and starts teaching.

"Psst... PSSSSSST StAn."

"What do you want dude, shut the fuck up you're so loud."

"Just curious, when do you plan on telling Kyle you wanna fuck him?" Kenny says wiggling his eyebrows.

"WHAT" He shouts, causing the whole class to look and him. Mr. Garrison just gave him the death glare and continued ranting about having to do his job.

"I do not want to fuck Kyle!" He whisper shouts so that it isn't as loud.

"Psh. yeah right Stan, we all know you've had a thing for him it's been apparent since like 5th grade." Bebe leans in and whispers.

Stan just looks at them both, shakes his head, and turns back to his paper.

Was it true, could Stan Marsh really have crush on his SBF. He's never wanted to kiss him. Now that he's thinking about kissing Kyle it doesn't sound repulsive... it sounds nice. He sits there letting his mind wander. He's snapped out of it by the loud bell of SouthPark HighSchool. It was his last class so he quickly packed up his bags and met Kyle at his locker.

Maybe he did like boys, Tweek and Craig were gay and they seem to be accepted. By almost everyone at least. Speak of the devil-

"Hey jew. Hey Stan."

"Fuck off Cartman no one wants to talk to you." Kyle glares.

The four boys had had a large falling out in 9th grade and never really made up. They, for the most part, were all okay with each other except Kyle Brovfloski and Eric Cartman. Of course Stan, Kenny, and Kyle still hang out at Tweeks, or ask for occasional homework copying (mostly Kenny) they have their own things to do.

"No one asked jewfro, You guys going to hang out and make out at Stans house?"

"why do you care if we are or not Cartman." Kyles frustrated and he still has that touch of childishness when he says Cartman while pissed off. Stan takes note of his frustration and says-

"Kyle i got my book this time let's go, or i'm going to fail the test tomorrow." Stan drags Kyle out of the school and they walk to his house in comfortable silence. Stan scrolling through his messages, and Kyle seemingly reading something.

Stan leads Kyle into his room, although he's been there more times than Kyle has freckles.

Kyles POV

I feel my hands start to tremble as we reach Stans room and i know that today is the day, i have to confess to him. I cant lie to my SBF anymore. I see him reach for his bag immediately to grab his science book. He looks up and notices me shaking, although it wasn't that bad is was still pretty noticeable.

"Ky what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Stan i've had a crush on you since... the middle of 5th grade... I know it's been a long time and i even dated Bebe between that time. I could never shake the feeling of me thinking about you though." At this I see a smirk appear on Stans face. "Not like that you asshole! You're just as bad as Kenny." I chuckle a little bit and then look at him. He shows no emotion for a second so i decide to let the smile drop. I grab the science book- "Okay so we just-."

I'm cut off by Stan grabbing my face with both his hands roughly but kissing me passionately. It was so amazing and it was just how i always pictured it to feel. We pull away and Stans smiling like a lunatic. Thank everything that he finally stopped the puking everywhere thing when he saw something cute in 8th grade.

"Does that mean you want to be my boyfriend Stan..?"

"Yes. Does that mean we are super boyfriends now?"

I chuckle that this is the first thing he thinks of.