4: Alice's POV

(A/N) Loving Ms. Winters is now available on Amazon for only $0.99 on kindle and $12.99 in paperback! I can't even begin to thank you guys enough for all of the support on this book to get it where it is today! 🏳️‍🌈❤️

To get your own go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0B4HNSTD1/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1656670644&sr=1-1 or go to Amazon books and search Loving Ms. Winters to get your own copy today!

Happy reading and writing everyone!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

I cannot believe that I kissed one of my students last night, no matter how attractive she is. I was supposed to be moving here for a fresh start, a clean slate, and now I have one of my students who kissed me last night sleeping on my god damn couch on a Saturday fucking morning. The kiss itself was, for lack of better words, electrifying in a way I have never experienced before. Maybe it was the thrill of her being my student or the heat of the moment but I could not deny that there was something special about it.

"Why the fuck do I feel like I got hit by a truck!" I heard her groan turning my attention to the couch I could see from my spot behind my kitchen counter.

"Because you drank enough for the whole party last night." I scolded as I walked into the living room

She looked up and she seemed to be trying to connect the dots in her head "Fuck."

She definitely remembers now.

"Yeah, fuck." I stated glaring down at her

She looked around the room before looking up at me with an unreadable expression "What time is it?"

"Eleven." I stated taking a sip of my coffee

Her eyes lit up at the sight of my mug "May I have some coffee."

I raised my eyes and shook my head laughing "You show up at my house in the middle of the night trashed, you kiss me even though I'm your teacher, I carry you into my house and let you sleep on my couch, and now you want coffee?"

"Only if you have cream and sugar." She joked sitting up criss-cross on the couch

"Fine." I mumbled signaling for her to follow me into the kitchen "Won't your parents be upset if you don't get home?"

Her face fell slightly as I poured her a cup of coffee into a red mug "They're hardly ever home, gone on business for the weekend."

"Ah I see." I replied handing her the cup "There is sugar on the counter and the creamer in the fridge."

"You have a beautiful home." She complimented as she got sugar and creamer for her coffee

I had worked hard for this place and taken out a mortgage for the other half. It was a small two bedroom home, one story, and very modern. The marble countertops and giant bathtub were the primary reasons I had ended up picking this place.

"Thank you Blair." I said smiling slightly at her polite behavior

She smiled softly "Are you mad at me for last night?"

"Kind of." I replied looking away from her at my coffee

She moved closer causing me to look up "Are you mad that I kissed you?" Her tone had grown lower and much more lustful in the past few seconds sending chills down my spine

"I, um, well I'm your teacher." I stuttered out backing into the counter

She smirked "So what, I'm eighteen it's not like it isn't legal."