Chapter 5

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

     "Hey, Haru is it ok if I skip club today", I asked as she watered the flowers. "You skipped yesterday", she sighed and I lowered my head. "I'm sorry, its just I need to see a friend today", I replied. She stood up with a hand on her hip. "Sure, but you'll have more work to do", she stated. "Thank you", I replied as I pulled her into a hug. "Y-You're crushing me", she wheezed causing me to release her. "Sorry, see you later", I said as I left the gardening club. The friend I wanted to see was Legoshi. I was there at the performance. The secretary of the school gave me a free ticket to go to the play, she wanted me to get the "Full Cherryton Academy experience" by seeing the play. I went the second day since I needed to help Haru the first day of the play. I didn't expect to see Legoshi, which was a shocker since he seems more like the quiet type, not a acting type if you know what I mean. I felt like the way the tiger, I think Bill and Legoshi were acting was too real. So I decided to go visit him. Legoshi is a hard person to find even with his height. I guess I have to ask around.

     "Hey um have you seen a tall wolf", I asked a female zebra. Her and her friend cowered away from me. "N-No sorry", she squeaked and ran away, weird. I looked around at the students around me most of the herbivores cowered away from me, did I do something wrong?

     "Maybe she killed Tem, its weird she showed up after his death",

      "Humans are omnivores, she must've"

     "She is small, but you never know'

    "So that's how it is", I sighed as I walked with my head down. I wish I was back home with my parents. I miss my tv, my room, my online friends. I felt my eyes starting to tear up. No I'm not crying in front of these jerks. I began to wipe my eyes, not paying attention to where I was going. I bumped into a wall, no a student just my luck. "Sorry", I mumbled as I looked up to see it was Louis. "Oh its you", he said. "Yep its me", I sighed as I began to walk away, but he blocked me. "What's with the tone", he asked. "What do you mean", I asked. He looked around to see the students staring at us. He sighed then grabbed my hand dragging me away. "Where are we-", I tried to ask. "Just follow me", he sighed as dragged me. Once we got to a secluded spot he released my hand. "I need to be somewhe-", I tried to say, but once again he cut me off. He put his hands on my cheeks, causing me to turn red. "Open you're mouth", he said. "What", I asked, since my mouth opened he shoved his fingers in my mouth holding it open. "HATHE HE HELL", I shouted.  He looked around my mouth, then pulled his fingers out. I covered my mouth in disgust.

      "Dude what the hell you did that for", I snapped. "You don't have fangs", he said. "You could've asked", I said. "Did you kill the alpaca", he asked. "No why are you accusing me anyway", I snapped. "So stop worrying about those others students", he said. I stared at him in confusion. Why was he being nice to me? "No offense, but why are you being nice to me", I asked. He looked away, I swear I saw a red tint on his fur. "I have to make sure students don't act out", he stated. "Well thanks", I said as I hugged him. He tensed up then patted my back. "I have to go", he said and began to leave. "Wait do you know where a tall wolf name Legoshi is", I asked. "Why are you looking for him", he asked. "I have to give him something", I lied. He scoffed then looked forward. "He may be by the pool", he said as he pointed in a direction. "Thanks again, Louis", I said and went into that direction.

      After getting lost for a while, I found the pool. I saw Legoshi sitting with golden retriever. "I finally found you", I panted, causing them to look at me.

Legoshi's pov

    It was Y/n, why is she here, how did she find me? "Oh you're the new student", Jack said. "Yep that's me", she giggled. "Where is you're fur", Jack asked as he looked at her head from toe. "I don't have any", she stated causing his eyes to widen. "That's..SO COOL", he cheered causing Y/n to giggle. They got a long fast. She smell really nice today, I felt my mouth began to salivate, wait salivate?  I covered my mouth causing to look at me. "Uh sorry thought it was a bug", I lied, crap Jack knows I'm lying. Jack looked between me and Y/n then gave me a shock look then a happy one. "Oh well look at the time, got to go nice meeting,um..."

    "Its Y/n"

    "Its nice meeting you, bye Legoshi and Y/n", he said before running away, leaving me alone with her.  Crap this is really awkward. What do I say, do I even say anything. "Legoshi, you there", she asked, crap she was speaking this whole time. "U-Uh yeah I am", I said as I squat down to her level. "I asked are you okay", she said. "Yeah why wouldn't I be", I replied nervously. "I saw the play yesterday, I guess something was really going on between you and Bill", she said, she knows Bill? Did she sleep with him? "Yeah something did happen", I replied, wait why didn't I lie. "Well if you need anyone to talk to I'm here", she said with a smile. Her smile are even cute, what am I saying.

      "Uh thank you, but we made up its alright", I stated. "Oh that's good then", she said. "Hey is it..", I began to ask.

   Please don't ask

     "Is it okay if I smelled you", I asked. great she probably thinks I'm a creep. "Um sure I guess", she replied, wait what. "Ok", I said as I began to sniff he hair and her shoulders. I hurriedly pulled away embarrassed, that was embarrassing, but she didn't sleep with him. "Why did you need to smell", she asked. "Cherry blossoms area nice smell",I replied. "Ah a man of culture", she chuckled causing me to chuckle as well. "Well i should get going, class will be beginning soon", she said, oh yeah my classes. "yeah, see you later", I said. "Bye Legoshi", she said as she began to leave. "Also thank you Y/n", I added and she looked at me. "For what", she asked. "For talking to me", I mumbled while looking away. "Oh, anytime what are friend for", she said as she left. I watched as she left, my dumb tail was wagging.

       She considered me a friend, that made my heart skip a beat.

Author: sorry if Louis was OOC

Author: hey I made an OC for beastars, she don't be in here, but I wanted to see what you guys think of her.